All reviews glass of wine dalles dam great view fire pit the river stumptown coffee granola hill overlooking local wine light breakfast fresh berries nice patio maryhill winery rooms are small comfortable bed king room bagels
Reviewed 12 August 2016

The Celilo Inn in an old style motel with a great face lift! We were a last minute drop in and the place was great the customer service was outstanding! We were offered a glass of wine. Our room was clean and very comfortable with gorgeous views. There was no traffic noise So our stay was quiet. The staff at the front desk was very helpful. A great place to stay! We will stay there again!

Room Tip: I dont think there is a bad room to be had
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Nice staff, nice view, comfortable beds. Our room didn't have a table but other than that, very nice. Wide parking places outside your room for those that care about door dings. Clean recently remodeled rooms it looks like. Suggest taking Scenic Drive to the park for a great view. Ask at the desk for a map.

Room Tip: Not on the river but decent view, especially for the price.
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

The Celilo Inn has a fantastic location and wonderful views. The rooms appear to be recently renovated to a very modern decor. Service is exceptional and all staff we encountered were extremely friendly. A glass of wine offered upon check-in is a great way to welcome guests.

We chose the Standard King room with a view ----did not disappoint one bit.
Continental breakfast is also provided...

Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Other than no one being in the lobby when I checked in my stay was decent. Evidently a smoke break took precedence over customer service. After about 5 min I got helped with my reservation I booked previously.
Staff was pleasant. Rooms were modern and well laid out. Didn't partake in the breakfast but did have some of their fresh brewed coffee while sitting on their nice patio with a nice view in the morning.
Would I stay again? Probably not due to the hotel being out of town quite a ways. I like to walk to restaurants, etc. when staying in a town.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2016

We stay here one weekend night. Room have been nicely redone. Bed is very comfortable and the room clean. Our room was noisy during the night with freeway and train sounds. Morning coffee in the lobby was great and the breakfast was okay. The hotel patio has a fire pit and wonderful view of The Dalles Dam. I believe it's a bit over priced for the market.