“Perfect place to relax and get away for a weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
High Dessert
Mirror Pond, Bend
Autumn at Drake Park, Bend
Smith Rock
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
KandHThor...
Oregon City, Oregon
“Perfect place to relax and get away for a weekend”
Reviewed 18 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Great home as advertised. It is well taken care of, clean and has everything you need to stay in if you choose or close enough to Sunriver to explore or head to Bachelor to play in the snow. The hot tub was great, nice to have a BBQ and especially nice to have a wood burning fireplace! We'd definitely stay again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
18 Feb 2014
Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to hosting you again and as a gesture of appreciation to our returned guests, we would like offer you a 10% discount on the rental rate for all your future reservations. Thank you again!
Portland
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway
30 Jan 2014
Hi Shannon,
Thank your for your review. I am so glad you and Brian had a wonderful time out there. I can't wait to see the bear you left me; planning to be there some time in February.
Have a great week!

Portland
Reviewed 14 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
14 Jan 2014
Dear Paula,

Thank you for the review and support all these years! I so appreciate you and your family.

Hawaii
Reviewed 14 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
14 Jan 2014
My pleasure, Brooke. I hope to see you again soon. As our returned guest, you are entitle for a 10% discount off the rental.

Thanks!

WA
Reviewed 22 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Rugged travelers
22 Dec 2013
Thank you! I look forward to hosting you again in future. Because we value our returned-guest, for your future reservations, you will receive 10% off the rate (conditions apply).
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing