“eating in stayton”

Ixtapa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Stayton
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I have lived in Stayton for over 20 year this is one of the best places to eat we only have Chinese or Mexican food in Stayton that is not counting the fast food places we go to Salem Oregon a lot to go out to eat but this restaurant is one of the best in town

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place they always treat you so well. The food is excellent service is excellent. Everybody's really friendly in the prices are great I've been coming here for over 20 years. It's pretty much the hot spot for dinner around these parts. I like it better than the Ixtapa in Salem even. If you want to go somewhere where everybody treats you like family this is it.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I have never had an unsatisfactory meal at this restaurant. They have very good Mexican food and their wait staff is wonderful. They just recently expanded and will offer more room for large gatherings. Always a good place to eat!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Been eating at Ixtapa every since they opened here in Stayton. I have never had a bad meal here that I can remember and you order and you get the meal in very short order!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I personally like it for lunch. (And I go quite often). Conveniently located in Stayton next to the Chase bank.

Been to Ixtapa Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK