See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Stayed here overnight early June 2016.
I had emailed Twice before to reserve a spot and verify.
When I got there ( about 1:30 pm ) - I had to Self Register as there was no manager or park host available to assist. There was no messages for me as to what space I was to use. I found an empty pace and was expecting be contacted later o with the Codes for the bathrooms and WI-FI. I was never contacted and left the next morning without being able to use the bathrooms. I have contacted the Manager and gave her some recommended procedure improvements. Hopefully they will be instuted to make it easier for future guests.

Room Tip: NNext to a Truck Stop - Try to get the spaces furthest from th Truck Parking area
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

This place is definitely an oasis in the desert. The shade trees are very mature and the well kept lawns are a great relief from the dust and wind of other parks in the area. Hopefully I will be able to get a reservation every time I return to this area on business.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2016

The park was nothing special. It was full service, level and clean. Normal it would also come with free wifi but that went down while we were there. Did offer free cable but the signal was iffy. Easy freeway access. Located right behind the Pilot Truck Stop. Camp Host was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Don't park to close to the front of the park as it is right next to where the transport trucks all park and leave their engines running.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2016

We arrived late and had no reservation during a busy event weekend but got the last spot, closest to the fence bordering the truck stop. Surprisingly, there was not much noise once we were inside the RV. Park attendant took care of us immediately. Price was reasonable and the park was clean, paved, level and had lots of greenery/trees. TV antenna got great reception too. Would definitely stay again if passing through.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2015

We arrived about 6:30 pm. We had requested a reservation. We arrived early enough to obtain a spot, but there was no indication that a spot had been reserved for us. We self registered.The camp host had a message on his trailer indicating he/they would be back by 8:30 pm. By 9:45 they had not returned and so we had no codes for the washrooms, showers or wifi which we paid for. As we were pulling out in the morning, about 9 am, the camp host arrived to offer us the codes! The site was tidy and safe, but there was a lot of highway noise.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple