“A great stay”

Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed 17 April 2012

All of the staff, from front desk, to house cleaning, to even the restarant could not have been more helpful or friendly. They definitely know and understand what the word service means. Clean and a good location.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank M L
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield

Reviewed 14 April 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn in Springfield, Oregon. To our delight it was an exceptional experience. From the lobby, to our room, and serving staff in the restaurant, all was top notch. We would highly recommend this as a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We will return to the Holiday Inn in Springfield, Oregon. We traveled with our in-laws and our one-year-old daughter--in the same car! We definitely needed this hotel to be peaceful and welcoming, and that is exactly what we found. We stayed three nights, and slept well all three nights. The suites are simply long rooms, but they have all the kitchen accessories to warm-up midnight munchies or anything else.

The hotel is only a few steps from gas station, convenience store, and restaurants. They are two minutes drive from the mall, and has easy access to I-5 and the other nearby highways. They have the best parking situation I have ever seen! Our trip involved a moving truck, and there was even room to park it in the back, despite the hotel being at full capacity. It was reassuring to have a uniformed security guard keeping an eye on things through the night, even though we felt safe there.

We had previously stayed at a more expensive hotel, but this Holiday Inn is our new preference. Even though a middle-school baseball tournament group stayed at the hotel, we did not hear slamming doors or stomping down the hall. Housekeeping was flexible and kind about our needs, and the front desk was very sympathetic when our daughter was too excited to sleep the first night there. I don't know about other Holiday Inns, but in Springfield you can't miss, especially if you are on a budget.

Room Tip: Suites are only a long room, with no separation between living and sleeping areas. Still, good valu...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank TacomaTrio
Reviewed 15 March 2012

By far the best Holiday Inn I've ever stayed in. The service was top notch and the rooms were impeccable. I had an amazing night sleep. If only the beds would fit in my suitcase so I could take them home with me! The front desk agent Deshawn was great when checking in. I needed to change my reservation and check in early and he was more than helpful. He always had a smile on his face and even remembered my name! I can't wait to visit Springfield again so I can stay at the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MarSil26
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I am amazed with this new holiday inn. It's great to see holiday inn come alive with this new hotel. Kid loved the pool, I loved the lounge. I hope there are more of these built as I would choose them over any other hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
0.5 km away
Courtyard Eugene Springfield
#5 of 14 in Springfield
4.5 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene

Been to Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK