“Disappointing steak”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

My steak was a disappointment. Other reviews state their steak was melt in your mouth. That was what I was looking forward to,sad to say that was not what I got.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 13 September 2018

We live in Eugene and typically go to Willie's for special occasions. We've been there twice in the last two months. The filet mignon is one of the best in Eugene, and the Steak Diane is great as well. Tender, done just the way you ask for. We usually ask them to substitute rice for the mashed potatoes with the filet. Their wine is great, and the Lemon Drop is fabulous, as is their Pomegranate Moscow Mule. Don't miss the baba ganoush--- it's the best we've had anywhere. The service is friendly and the food is terrific. Three of us ate and drank and had an appetizer for $119. Add a generous tip. You will want to come back. One of our friends from Portland says this is the best filet mignon he's had, and he eats out in Portland a lot!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there with US and EU colleagues and we have been surprised about the variety of main and side dishes. I don’t know the Lebanese cuisine at all but I’ve found fresh and well assorted elements and well mixed flavors and tastes.
We took some different starters just to taste but due to the high number of them I was already quite full, then I had a very good salmon with ginger, as evening specialty. The service lady was fast, nice and funny. It is quite expensive but absolutely recommended.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018

A friend wanted to meet us here for dinner, so off we went. We once had lunch here and it was good. Two of us had the halibut special, which cooked well and was very good. The sides were just OK. My wife had Shish Tawook, spiced cubed chicken, and found it just OK. The service was OK, but we probably won't be back since it was not cheap and mostly just OK food.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

When I found this place I have high expectations which were mostly met.
Their food was tasty and well prepared but they didn’t have lots of authentic Lebanese options for lunch . I would go back and have their tabouli.

Date of visit: April 2018