“Not the Valentine meal I was expecting”

Willie's Lebanese and NW Cuisine
Ranked #16 of 204 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Nice decor, pleasant waitress. The lentil soup was okay, the hummus was okay. The Tabbouli salad did not have bulgar wheat. It was not a good salad, mine is much better & other restaurants do a better job of making it. My husband did not like his gyro sandwich but the fries were great.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Such a great place....not at all what I was expecting. The NW Cuisine was fabulous. Our group had the halibut and salmon specials. Both were great. Presentation was nice and food was very tasty. The staff was friendly and very attentive. Very relaxing dinner with friends.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I LOVED this restaurant! I was given money for my birthday, and I decided to take myself out to Willie's for lunch on the spur of the moment, and what a fabulous choice! The first delight was that the owner/chef Moses greeted me himself at the door the minute i walked in - a honor to the man who created the restaurant - Willie! That is so European, and so right to make someone feel like they are eating in a home, rather than a business. He then led me to a booth that had nice, comfortable seating - a true rarity here in Eugene, where many restaurants expect and dare you to enjoy your lunch on hard slats (yes, I'm talking about you Mama's Wings, and your hard benches Falling Skies Deli - please don't get me started on the fact that I have to bring a blanket with me here in Eugene to be comfortable at most restaurants) and this was a true joy to know that I was going to enjoy my lunch with my back in and hinder in peace. I had the Monte Christo, and when it was put before me it was a work of art - The toasty, crispy fried sandwich was framed by rich, juicy grapes and fanned with succulent strawberries with raspberry jam, all dusted with powdered sugar. Best Monte Christo EVER! And it was even extra-awesome that one of my fabulous parents (I'm a Nanny) was there and paid for my check - Thanks Mark! All-in-all, I will so be back, and this is a fabulous and welcoming place to eat delicious food - There it is. Kudos Willie's!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

A little of the beaten path but worth the detour! Nice atmosphere, full bar, friendly wait staff and excellent food. My husband had the djaj and I had a grape leaf appetizer and the kafta and we were both very happy, nice authentic flavors and perfect portions. We will definitely stop again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Willie's is located in a high tech business area near I-5. The wait staff do a great job and the food is wonderful. There is a full bar and menu with vegetarian and meat offerings. We were staying at the Hilton Garden Inn and it was an easy stroll to the restaurant. Enjoy!

Date of visit: June 2017