“Great for birthday dinner!”
Review of Ranchito Grill

Ranchito Grill
Ranked #14 of 197 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We had a large group and were seated in the back room. Perfect area for us. Service was prompt and efficient. Food was great as were the drinks. We will definitely be back! Oh... and be sure and order some of the fresh homemade tortillas. Yummmmm

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We've eaten here a number of times and have always found the food and drink to be excellent. They make their own tortillas and their salsa is delicious. I love their combo plates or the Carne Asada. My wife really likes their different burritos. Friendly staff and very clean facility. All dishes are reasonably priced and we always go back here for a good Mexican meal.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for my birthday with my family and the food was absolutely terrible! I left feeling sick and it felt like I had been poisoned. It tasted like some kind of chemical had gotten in my food and it actually burned my throat!!! I don't know what happened but it clearly happened here and nobody cared one bit! Service was not great and food really is the cheapest quality you can get.

Date of visit: December 2016
2  Thank Kristin B
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Easily the best Mexican place in springfield! Never disappoints. I love their pinto bean (?) salsa. I don't know what they call it but I always try and narrow down the ingredients as it's an absolute favorite. I've never seen any other restaurant do that. Fruit salsa, yes. But never anything like this deliciousness. Pinto beans, cilantro, onion, tomatoes maybe. Go try it!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Good help Good prices Good Food what more can you say. They are dedicated to serving you and great food . Don't miss this one in Springfield on Mohawk Blvd next to the McDonalds.

Date of visit: September 2017