“Poor Management”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
“Poor Management”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Stayed two nights. Wife was to go into hospital for surgery. She was going to get out second day of our stay. So I tebooked for the second day. I communicated with staff when I paid for second day that my wife would have to come beck to very clean room/sterile. Bed being changed. Well as luck had it she had to stay Longer. r when I returned for my few hours I did get to sleep the room had not even been entered. Garbage was there, bed was not made up at all much less clean ones. I complained and they refunded $20. I won't go back ever. They should have given the room for second day.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank Darlynda
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 March 2012
To our valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey after your stay with us. We do appreciate hearing from our customers, as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our accommodations.

The problems that you mentioned have been brought to the attention of our housekeeping department. While the lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard of our hotel, there is no excuse for a lackadaisical attitude on the part of any of our employees. We are sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident caused.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you.

(541) 726-0465
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Korean first
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Newer hotel with comfortable rooms and a nice breakfast. Didn't hear the highway at all and it's right out the back of hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 February 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review about us! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future very soon!

Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I came to stay for work here in the Eugene area, and came upon this place. The service was great, room comfortable and amazing breakfast bar. Who dOesnt like waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal and fruit juice. I went to work the next day feeling tested, full and ready to attack my day of work. I would recommend this not only to my Friends but my family too!

• Stayed November 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting on your experience with us! We strive to exceed expectations in our service, cleanliness, and amenities, and it sounds like we were able to do that. I hope you will continue to choose our hotel when staying in Springfield! We look forward to serving you again.

Clackamas, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2011

The Hotel was clean and bed was great. It was so nice they accepted my dogs. Very happy

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting a review. We appreciate your support and look forward to your return visit.

General Manger
Clackamas, Oregon
Reviewed 4 November 2011

Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was quiet, good location with easy access to I-5.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review about our hotel. Did you know we are located only a short drive away from Autzen Stadium and Matthew Knight Area as well? If you are ever in town for a sporting event we'll be happy to welcome you back!

Thank You!
Alaina Harrison
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
0.5 km away
Comfort Suites Eugene
#15 of 35 in Eugene
4.6 km away
Candlewood Suites Eugene Springfield

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK