“Absolutely the worst meal we have had in a long time.”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Ranked #18 of 189 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 541.741.6044
Description: Phone: 541.741.6044
Reviewed 15 June 2018

A simple club sandwich with fries was very disappointing. The fries were soggy and limp. The toast was not crisp. It was very uninteresting.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We travel through Springfield, OR. several times a year and always look forward to eating at Shari's. The people there are always friendly, the service is great, the food is great and most of all the coffee is good. On Friday nights their prime rib dinner is excellent for the price. I recommend having blackened prime rib with a piece of berry pie for desert if you have room after dinner. Not a super fancy place but clean and friendly and a great value for the price.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I stopped at the Shari's off of Beltine in Eugene on a business trip this week. I stopped by at a little after 6 pm.

I got the Alaska Amber Beer Battered Fish and Chips. I have had this meal at other Shari's and it was good. This time I got a lot of French fries, but the pieces of fish were smaller and the meal was not hot. The service was good, and the restaurant was not busy, so there was really no excuse for the meal being lukewarm. Since it was Wednesday night I got a free piece of pie (Washington apple deep dish) and it was a little disappointing also. The apple slices were not cooked and the crust was not up to Shari's usual quality.

The visit to this Shari's was disappointing.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The best service we have had in a very long time. Our server was friendly, courteous, and right there with a smile for everything.very attentetive.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Shari's is located across from the Holiday Inn Express. It reminded me of a scaled down version of Denny's. The Outback was so full, and I was walking, so I made the trip across the street. The food was ok for diner food, service was slow, but you could at least get a beer at this location. It was clean enough, just not my idea of dining out.