“BEST LASAGNA EVER!!!”
Review of Ciao Pizza

Ciao Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciao Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 189 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Ciao Pizza was designed to offer the experience of an authentic Italian pizzeria. We serve made from scratch pizza, calzone, and pasta, along with appetizers, soups, salads, and desserts. Most menu items are baked in a classic wood and gas fired stone oven. The beverage menu includes an extensive wine seleciton, beet on tap, as well as bottled beer. The desserts are made by Excelsior's award winning pastry chef "Mama" Milka.
Reviewed 25 April 2018

The lasagna at Ciao is THE BEST I've ever had, which includes my own that I make at home from scratch and love. Their sauce and the meat is melt in your mouth awesome!!!!

1  Thank cris2lyn

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I went here for lunch on Thursday and received prompt service and amazing food. I ordered off of their "quick lunch menu" and was not disappointed. My pasta came with salad and homemade bread. I was so full. The best part was that I paid something like 10 bucks for linguini, salad, and bread. I've paid double for the same meal at other Italian restaurants. Great price and great food. I highly recommend.

1  Thank jharrison14
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with my staff tasty pizzas, great salads and the bread was excellent, everyone was pleased

2  Thank Steve G
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We have enjoyed dining at Ciao Pizza perhaps a dozen times and never have been disappointed. The food (we generally order pizza) is great every time. Even though dining out can be expensive, there is value in dining at Ciao Pizza because the prices are so reasonable. The food servers are attentive without interfering. Overall: excellent.

2  Thank Bottlecap-Rock
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Ciao Pizza doesn't only serve pies - it also serves many specialty pasta dishes that can also include additions of meat, poultry, or seafood. The "build your own" pasta is a great idea which includes your choice of at least four or five different sauces. I actually had the special which was a balsamic vinegar marinated skirt steak that was perfectly seared and plated overtop a cannelloni bean puree and topped with what appeared to be crispy fried leek/frisee combination. The presentation was as good as the taste...

2  Thank YinzGuy