Sisters Motor Lodge
US$ 175
US$ 123
US$ 110
QualityInn
Holiday Inn Express Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 167/night.

US$ 132
US$ 119
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

US$ 159
US$ 151
US$ 187
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewscute townunique place to staylawn chairswithin walking distancecoffee makertwo nightsold schoollocation was perfectclose to townper nightwonderful stayfull kitchenroad tripmotelkitchenettefowlerrates
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Stayed 2 nights as a base for lots of hiking. Grounds are beautiful and our room was adorable. The kitchen was a huge bonus as this was mid-road trip and we needed a much needed break from dining out. The owners were terrific - friendly, helpful and welcoming. Location was perfect for us and the motel is far enough out of town you don't have the busyness of being right in town, but everything is walkable. Definitely recommend staying here!

Room Tip: There is a variety of options for size of rooms and amenities to fit your needs.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Mary990, Owner at Sisters Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thanks so much for staying with us. Please come back soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

For me, the ONLY important thing at a hotel/motel is a bed comfortable enough to let me rest and wake up without pain. Oh, and pleasant staff is important, too.

The beds are soft, not saggy. They are COMFORTABLE! Mary owns the place and is a treasure!

This isn't a fancy place. The furnishings are not matchy matchy It doesn't even have microwave or fridge. But the unit I was assigned has two bedrooms for two beds. The furniture is comfortable. Outside, there are comfortable places to sit and talk, to have a picnic, or to lie in a hammock under the trees. I snapped a picture of two quail who wandered past me one afternoon.

We stayed for three very pleasant nights, and I hope to return.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Mary990, Owner at Sisters Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for your kind review. Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

The absolute charm of this motel is worth a stay! The owner is a warm and friendly woman who made you feel very welcome from the start. The decor of our room was so inviting, charming and the outdoor seating was a perffect rest spot after a day of motorcycle riding. The town is right there for easy strolling, dining. We would recommend this spot for anyone wanting a unique experience.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed to be in a quiet location.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We always shoot to provide the best experience possible and it brings us pleasure to know that you enjoyed it!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This motor lodge is locally owned and is very comfortable. It has a lot of amenities and is within walking distance of many stores and restaurants in town. I stayed in Granny's Cozy Cottage which would be comfortable for a solo or a couple (no more). It had a tiny bath and a kitchen. Since I am of a certain age it got hot for me and I felt safe enough to sleep with the door open. I was so neat to hear the night forest sounds. The proprietor was kind and helpful and very friendly. If you wish to book, I would recommend just calling the motor lodge. They do have a website where you can view the rooms and the rates.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Thanks so much for leaving a thoughtful review. We are always trying to improve and it is fantastic to have quality feedback from kind guests.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We were attending a wedding in Sisters and decided to stay at the Sisters Motor Lodge. Being a person who usually stays at Hilton's & Hyatt's I was not sure what to expect at the Sisters Motor Lodge. I was pleasantly surprised at the comfortable charming room we had. Two bedrooms nicely furnished, very clean and comfortable. But Mary the owner was the best. My daughter had taken ill and we were allowed to stay way past check-out until she was fit to leave which as any parent will tell you, it was much appreciated.
We will return to Sisters and this great motor lodge.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Don T

You are so kind. I wish you the very best and hope to see you both again.