All reviewsin townshort walk to downtowncharming placedecorated roomslocation was perfectunique place to staycoffee makerold schoolgrounds are beautifulroad triphammocksmarymotelcottageproprietorunitkitchenette
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This motor lodge is locally owned and is very comfortable. It has a lot of amenities and is within walking distance of many stores and restaurants in town. I stayed in Granny's Cozy Cottage which would be comfortable for a solo or a couple (no more). It had a tiny bath and a kitchen. Since I am of a certain age it got hot for me and I felt safe enough to sleep with the door open. I was so neat to hear the night forest sounds. The proprietor was kind and helpful and very friendly. If you wish to book, I would recommend just calling the motor lodge. They do have a website where you can view the rooms and the rates.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Mary990, Owner at Sisters Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thanks so much for leaving a thoughtful review. We are always trying to improve and it is fantastic to have quality feedback from kind guests.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We were attending a wedding in Sisters and decided to stay at the Sisters Motor Lodge. Being a person who usually stays at Hilton's & Hyatt's I was not sure what to expect at the Sisters Motor Lodge. I was pleasantly surprised at the comfortable charming room we had. Two bedrooms nicely furnished, very clean and comfortable. But Mary the owner was the best. My daughter had taken ill and we were allowed to stay way past check-out until she was fit to leave which as any parent will tell you, it was much appreciated.
We will return to Sisters and this great motor lodge.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Don T

You are so kind. I wish you the very best and hope to see you both again.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Almost don't want to tell you about this place and let the secret out, but if you don't treat yourself to a couple of days here in the hotel and Sisters in general you're missing a true gift. Cozy, charming, close to town, friendly people.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
SMLodge, Manager at Sisters Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Please come back! We love you!

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

The rooms are all done up differently and I adore that. Number 10 is the room we stayed in this time around and it was warm and cozy. The room has a new england meets new age cabin feel. Its up stairs with a nice deck, bed was comfy, little table and chair. A great little warm spot close to town and yet not in the midst of the chaos of town.
Owner is fantastic, helpful, warm and very sweet!
We always come back and will continue to do so.
Down fall this time was the loud yapping dog in one of the rooms below us, Annoying!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Sorry to hear about the annoying dog! We often don't allow pets for that exact reason. We try to keep a nice a quiet environment for all.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

This review is long overdue, as I have stayed at the Sisters Motor Lodge at least five times over the last couple of years. Each of the rooms has its own special vibe and I have never been disappointed. So far, I have stayed in four of the 11 rooms.

Upon arrival, one is quickly transported back to a time when life may have been less hectic. The lodge was built in the 1930s and that charm remains even though you will find the usual amenities like TV, Wi-Fi, microwaves, coffee makers, and comfortable beds.

I prefer the rooms with the kitchenettes because I am usually staying two or three days. Downtown eating establishments are walkable, so a kitchen is not a necessity.

The proprietor, Mary, is very gracious and accommodating. During one of my visits she thought I might want to try the standalone "Granny's Cozy Little Cottage" because she knew my mother was going to come by for coffee one morning. So, with my permission, she changed my room selection. The small cottage does not have much floor space, but it was perfect for me and it was just the right size or coffee with my mom.

One of my favorite rooms is "Home Sweet Home" because it has a little more floor space if a few friends or family are going to drop by. The small patio off of the back offers spectacular views of the Three Sisters Mountains.

I did "allow" my husband to join me here for one of my visits and we stayed in the "Paws A While" room. I had been keeping this little place my little secret, but the cat's out of the bag now! He enjoyed the visit, too.

I can assure you, we will return again!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
SMLodge, Owner at Sisters Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

How did I ever miss seeing this review. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my little innkeepers heart. Come back soon. We will do our very best to continue to do what we do; always hoping for your continued approval. Thanks a whole big bunch.