“You should stop here”
Review of Elderberry Inn

Elderberry Inn
Ranked #45 of 103 Restaurants in Seaside
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Driving from Portland to the coast we passed by, turned around for gas and saw the sign and decided a bite to eat sounded good. While we hadn’t been looking for food I’m so glad we stopped. They had homemade chili and soup and offered us samples of both. They both were great but we opted for the beef stew soup with a basket of perfectly crisp fries followed with a delicious and huge marionberry cobbler. If you are passing through it is definitely worth the stop.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (79)

Reviewed 8 August 2021

Almost to Cannon Beach and getting late, we needed dinner and we’re told to stop here. Glad we did. Very good clam chowder, great blat, good burger but the best was Marion berry cobbler…. Leave room !

Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS YOU MUST STOP HERE! My man and I stopped here randomly on our way to Cannon Beach. We were hungry and saw the restaurant and swung in quickly. We walked in and instantly felt home. We were greeted by our friendly and very helpful server and our food came out piping hot and damnnnn delicious. I’m talking FLAVOR. I’m talking the best Denver Omelet I’ve ever HAD! Fresh homemade biscuits and mashed potatoes and gravy that will make you cry they’re so good! We will definitely come back if we find ourselves here again! Thank you, Elderberry Cafe!

Reviewed 5 May 2021

My wife and I split a vegetarian omelet with hash browns. It was good sized and very tasty. BTW, I don’t know why the previous reviewer would make an issue of COVID protocols. If you have been vaccinated or had COVID then protocols are for the sheeple. It’s time to live free of the fear mongering of the Left. Eat and enjoy life at the Elderberry.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 18 April 2021

When employees enter kitchen they take off their masks and cook with out their masks, our waitress came to our table several times with out a mask and employees were eating in the kitchen

Date of visit: April 2021