1,351 results
All reviews fire pit play structure the salt water pool ping pong yogurt overlooking the river free dvds continental breakfast great amenities room was clean enjoyed our stay cookies great place to stay hot tub hard boiled eggs within walking distance few blocks
Reviewed 4 January 2017

this hotel was nice. Clean, just nothing really special. They were very nice and they are super accommodating for pets. They offer free bikes to cruise around when the weather is nice. There is a fire pit out back that is also weather permitting. I love staying by the ocean but this has no ocean view. There is a river that you can view if your room is on the east side of the building but otherwise you view the parking lot. This would be a great place for people with kids. Like I said though, clean but nothing that great.

Room tip: as for a room with a river view
1  Thank leeanne07
_GeneralManager503_, Manager at River Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feed back. I am happy to hear you found our hotel nice and clean. I am sorry to hear you did not find anything special about our hotel. We have a salt water pool/hot tub, game room, free bikes to ride, fire pit out back, and we also bake our own chocolate chip cookies every evening, not to mention the free movie rentals, and game boards you can take up to your room and play. As you stated we do have rooms that overlook the river with a balcony, and others that overlook the city/parking lot without balcony. I hope you can try us out again in the future, perhaps in the summer so you can enjoy everything we have for outdoor fun. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave us you feed back about your stay.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Great in-house facilities - game room, free movie rental, games, books, bonfire, cookies, bike rental, heated pool. We had a lot of fun!! I would definitely go back!! Value for money with lots of things to do!!

1  Thank raashi s

Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed all of the amenities we have to offer. Glad to hear you had lots of FUN! We look forward to your next stay with us. Again, thank you for this wonderful review.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We stayed at the River Inn for a few days over Christmas Break. This was our first stay and I can assuredly say we will be back the next time we visit Seaside. Very many amenities which adds value to a nicely priced hotel. We stayed in one of the suites which gave us room to spread out since there were 4 of us. The game room was a draw with the kids as well as the pool. The free movie rental, cookies, and taffy were all a hit with us as well. The folks working the front desk were always helpful and friendly (not like the more expensive place we stayed at in Astoria on the same trip.) We really enjoyed the location as it was in a very short walking distance to the main tourist area with lots of good restaurants, candy shops, beach, aquarium, and the arcade close by. In fact we did little driving those 3 days we were there. The bagel shop a block away was very tasty as well as the restaurant in old city jail (can't remember the name). Very good dinner there and the best value in town for a meal. I have no complaints whatsoever. If I were to make a suggestion it would be to have the Wall Street Journal or USA Today newspaper available in the breakfast room. The Oregonian is not much of a publication anymore.

Room tip: Recommend the suite if traveling with family. River view rooms are best.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank John W

Thank you for taking the time to write us this FANTASTIC review! I am happy to hear you and your family had a wonderful time while staying at our hotel. The game room indeed is a big hit with the kids and also the adults. We always strive to provide you with a unique experience and I am happy to see we accomplished that with your family. I will defiantly make a note of the newspaper and see what we can do in regards providing something other than the Oregonian, I appreciate the suggestion. Will for sure pass on your kudos to the whole team! Again, thank you for this awesome review, and we look forward to your next stay with us. :)

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Everything was wonderful. We had a beautiful room, the amenities were plentiful to keep our son entertained and the service was exceptional as the staff really wanted to ensure we had a comfortable stay. We even enjoyed a bike ride with the free use bikes.

Room tip: All rooms are quiet. Riverside has a balcony and sits on the river and the other side has beach views from the top floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this NICE review on here. I am happy to hear everything was wonderful during your stay. Glad to hear our service was EXCEPTIONAL. I will pass on your kudos to the team. It's great to also hear you enjoyed our free bikes. Again, thank you for taking the time to write us this amazing review :) Until next time!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

It/s like visiting family (in a good way),.The staff is amazing.They make you feel special.The breakfast is good and if you want hot breakfast ,like eggs,bacon,etc it's a short walk.Everything is close walking distance from motel.The fireplace in lobby is warm and cozy.Definitly will return,

Room tip: wheel chair friendly. Recliner would be great but unique.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us this AMAZING review! I am always delighted to have you guys stay with us! You guys are a part of our family now, just like our sing in our breakfast room says; "Arrive as strangers, leave as friends"! I look forward to your next stay with us, and hopefully this time a bit longer than 1 day. I always have to make sure it's on for you :)! Give me a call next time you want to stay again. Again, I appreciate this wonderful review! :)