1,351 results
All reviews fire pit play structure the salt water pool ping pong yogurt overlooking the river free dvds continental breakfast great amenities room was clean enjoyed our stay cookies great place to stay hot tub hard boiled eggs within walking distance few blocks
Reviewed 3 January 2017

We stayed at the River Inn for a few days over Christmas Break. This was our first stay and I can assuredly say we will be back the next time we visit Seaside. Very many amenities which adds value to a nicely priced hotel. We stayed in one of the suites which gave us room to spread out since there were 4 of us. The game room was a draw with the kids as well as the pool. The free movie rental, cookies, and taffy were all a hit with us as well. The folks working the front desk were always helpful and friendly (not like the more expensive place we stayed at in Astoria on the same trip.) We really enjoyed the location as it was in a very short walking distance to the main tourist area with lots of good restaurants, candy shops, beach, aquarium, and the arcade close by. In fact we did little driving those 3 days we were there. The bagel shop a block away was very tasty as well as the restaurant in old city jail (can't remember the name). Very good dinner there and the best value in town for a meal. I have no complaints whatsoever. If I were to make a suggestion it would be to have the Wall Street Journal or USA Today newspaper available in the breakfast room. The Oregonian is not much of a publication anymore.

Room tip: Recommend the suite if traveling with family. River view rooms are best.
1  Thank John W
_GeneralManager503_, Manager at River Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us this FANTASTIC review! I am happy to hear you and your family had a wonderful time while staying at our hotel. The game room indeed is a big hit with the kids and also the adults. We always strive to provide you with a unique experience and I am happy to see we accomplished that with your family. I will defiantly make a note of the newspaper and see what we can do in regards providing something other than the Oregonian, I appreciate the suggestion. Will for sure pass on your kudos to the whole team! Again, thank you for this awesome review, and we look forward to your next stay with us. :)

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Everything was wonderful. We had a beautiful room, the amenities were plentiful to keep our son entertained and the service was exceptional as the staff really wanted to ensure we had a comfortable stay. We even enjoyed a bike ride with the free use bikes.

Room tip: All rooms are quiet. Riverside has a balcony and sits on the river and the other side has beach views from the top floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this NICE review on here. I am happy to hear everything was wonderful during your stay. Glad to hear our service was EXCEPTIONAL. I will pass on your kudos to the team. It's great to also hear you enjoyed our free bikes. Again, thank you for taking the time to write us this amazing review :) Until next time!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

It/s like visiting family (in a good way),.The staff is amazing.They make you feel special.The breakfast is good and if you want hot breakfast ,like eggs,bacon,etc it's a short walk.Everything is close walking distance from motel.The fireplace in lobby is warm and cozy.Definitly will return,

Room tip: wheel chair friendly. Recliner would be great but unique.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us this AMAZING review! I am always delighted to have you guys stay with us! You guys are a part of our family now, just like our sing in our breakfast room says; "Arrive as strangers, leave as friends"! I look forward to your next stay with us, and hopefully this time a bit longer than 1 day. I always have to make sure it's on for you :)! Give me a call next time you want to stay again. Again, I appreciate this wonderful review! :)

Reviewed 1 January 2017

This is the second time I've stayed here. The hotel seems to try to be doing everything it can to accommodate its clientele from use of bicycles, pleasant and helpful front-desk personnel to having checkout time at noon - and delicious warm cookies in the afternoon, Keurig in the room as well as a refrigerator and microwave.

Room tip: Loved the view of the river
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write us this amazing review, and your loyalty! Indeed we do strive to provide our guest with a unique experience, therefore we put ourselves in your shoes, and that is how we are able to come up with things to provide to our guest to make your stay more memorable. I appreciate your nice review, and look forward to your third visit with us :)

Reviewed 1 January 2017

We "dropped" in no reservation got 2 super rooms Loramie was friendly knowledgeable and more than helpful I would stay there again without thinking twice!! We had a river view with balcony really good breakfast we were there in December I think it would be more expensive in summer.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this WONDERFUL review! I am happy to hear you "dropped" in and we were able to accommodate you in a river view room with balcony. I will pass on your kudos to Lorelai, she is a very knowledgeable gal. Glad to hear you enjoyed our continental breakfast, and indeed our prices do go up in the summer time. Again, thank you for taking the time to write us this nice review, and hope to see you perhaps in the spring/summer. :)