“Cute!”
Review of Hillcrest Inn

Hillcrest Inn
Ranked #20 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Last minute reservations for Memorial Day Weekend and we ended up here. Just a block off of the beach and the promanade near the aquarium. Nice room with a microwave and mini fridge. Had no complaints about the room or loacation of the hotel both were nice. Owner/operator was very friendly and helpful. Very walkable to all of town and short drive to just about everything else. Nice place!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Coots55
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Hillcrest Inn

Reviewed 21 June 2011

We chose to stay in a family room (111) and were pleased! It's not the newest hotel, but it was cozy and had enough room. It was clean and surprisingly free of sand and only 1 block from the beach!!! The floorplans on their website helped a lot in determining which room would be best for us. Our room/suite had a kitchen with 4 burner stove, full fridge, dishwasher, microwave, small coffee maker, sink, TV and DVD player. It includes a few dishes, cups, silverware, pans and bowls, which were nice extras to have. The room is over the laundry which was good as we have a toddler, and although the noise from the laundry was noticable it was fine. The room has a partitial view of the sea too from the dining/kitchen. Jay (the manager?) was great and was very pleasant and accomodating. 1 block from the beach/prom and 1 block to Broadway where most of the shops are. It was a lovely stay and we would stay again!
Oh parking is first come, first serve on the weekend, but there seemed to be plenty for sm to mid sized cars. Larger vehicles might want to park in the open garage.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank NWSwede
Reviewed 4 May 2011

I arrived at the Hillcrest Inn on short notice as I wanted to stay in a hotel with my 18-month old son that had a great location. The Hillcrest Inn was a block from the beach, a block from shopping and dining, and the price was perfect. Rooms were spacious, comfortable, and I was incredibly pleased with my last-minute booking. I volunteer with SOLV's Beach Clean-Up and didn't expect to stay in the hotel for too long, but as the location was so conveniently placed, and with a refrigerator in the room, I never felt guilty for staying inside during the cold drizzles. Their staff was absolutely amazing. Having worked for The Walt Disney Company, I tend to hold high expectations of businesses and am unfortunately let down far too often by establishments that fail to follow the rules of exceptional, let alone fabulous customer service. The Hillcrest Inn's staff was phenomenal. They were incredibly understanding, helped me locate restaurants, provided my son and I with beach toys to use for the day, and offered tasty treats for us in the mornings. The room came with a refrigerator, coffee maker and coffee, and cable. The price was so reasonable, we will definitely visit again. I cannot wait to go back! I have stayed in hotels in Lincoln City, Astoria, and Seaside previously and I have NEVER been more satisfied with an Oregon Beach Hotel. We forgot my son's favorite blanket at the hotel and they mailed it back to us-free of charge! They're a family owned business running a fantastic hotel in the heart of Seaside. Don't waste your money on cold, dingy, or over-priced hotels. If you want a great quality room in a perfect location with incredible staff there to help you with whatever questions you may have-plan your vacation at The Hillcrest Inn!

• Stayed: March 2011
3  Thank kdskrazi
Reviewed 18 March 2011

If you ever need a place to stay at the Oregon coast in Seaside this is the place for you!!! It's very close to the beach and shopping..the rooms are super clean and they have a lot of cozy rooms to choose from to fit your special needs..The staff at Hillcrest Inn is fabulous!!! My family & I stayed there almost a year ago and they remembered us all :) And they go above and beyond to make you feel so WELCOME..Hillcrest is the Only place We will stay in Seaside..Thank you so much for another wonderful memory at Hillcrest Inn.. Jay and Staff your ALL terrific :)

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank starlight02
Reviewed 5 February 2011

My husband and I decided to stay in a cottage for our honeymoon. Jay was great had flowers waiting for us and sparkling cider. The staff and managers were very helpful and so nice. The cottage was clean and was a wonderful stay for us. It was cozy and close to the beach we couldn't have stayed in a better place. The bed was very comfortable. I would recommend this place to anyone, also they have great rates, the best in town. Thanks Hillcrest.
Donna and Bob