1,708 results
All reviews cookies convention center free movies continental breakfast room was clean welcome basket salt water taffy two blocks hard boiled eggs within walking distance hot tub great place to stay enjoyed our stay yogurt indoor pool staff was very friendly would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I booked for a total of 3 days. And I loved it. The room was clean, the view was spectacular. So close to the beach. The staff was very friendly, I couldn't have a asked for a better holiday. Thank you.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
_GeneralManager503_, Manager at Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

I am glad that you loved your stay with us. Our staff works hard to ensure we meet our guest expectations and I will be sure to share you comments. I appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. I hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Seaside.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Old, but smells not very bad. You can hear neighbours.
It has free continental breakfast, unfortunately mostly bread items available.
This hotel is very close to the Pacific ocean - 3 minutes. There are a lot of nice small shops and cafes.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review. With waffles, bagels, hard boiled eggs, yogurt and oatmeal we try to offer something for everyone, I am sorry our continental breakfast did not meet your expectations. We are aware our hotel is beginning to show some ware and are in process of updating our rooms and common areas. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and hope you will give us another opportunity again in future.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Room was spacious, King bed in separate room with a TV was great. Kids stayed in the double queen room with their own TV. Free DVD's were awesome for kids. My daughter had a birthday, with last minute notice the staff pulled everything together balloons and banner. Thank you all who made our stay so enjoyable!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
_GeneralManager503_, Manager at Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Thank you for choosing to spend your daughters birthday with us. I am glad we could help make the day special for her and your family. I appreciate you taking time to provide your review and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

We've booked 2 nights, arriving on Dec 26th. It was raining and windy. We visited downtown shops. Checked in then head out to eat. The wind started to pick up...up to 25mph it said. Backed to the Inn, I've expressed my concerns to the front desk. She understood my concerned and was able to let me check out one day early. I wanted to go home, not stuck there with unpredictable weather. Thank you so much!
The Inn is old with interior upgraded. We've booked 2 rooms suit which has 3 queen beds and a twin pull out sofa. The area is small, they've arranged thing to the best of its ability. a large size wardrobe, microwave, small size fridge with freezer (nice). Each bedroom has tv with dvd player only. Living room has regular/internet tv and dvd player. The room should have a table for the coffee machine and cups rather than having them on the double sinks. Should have extra bedding for the sofa bed. Dryer is at the sink, so you cannot watch tv when someone is using it, very noisy for the whole room. iron and board is in one of the bedroom. WiFi is slow. Continental breakfast provided. The swimming pool is very very very small. (3-4 kids were in there and that's it, no more room for others)

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am sorry the weather cut your vacation short. We hope you will come and stay with us again when you can stay longer and enjoy more of our great beach town. I appreciate your taking time to give your review.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We stayed at Inn at Seaside during the first week of December 2016. It was a great experience! The staff here were friendly and eager to assist. We had bad weather and were faced with possibly needing to stay an extra night and the staff were very helpful in getting us the best price possible. It worked out we were able to leave on time, but their willingness and effort was much appreciated.

The decor was a little dated, but it was clean, organized and well supplied with necessities. The breakfast was your basic continental, but it was well stocked and fresh.

We all enjoyed the central location to downtown Seaside and the comforts of the bottom level entry with such a large group!

Room tip: There is no hot-tub, but there is a pool to relax in.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the kind words about our staff. We hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Seaside.