1,708 results
All reviews cookies convention center free movies continental breakfast room was clean welcome basket salt water taffy two blocks hard boiled eggs within walking distance hot tub great place to stay enjoyed our stay yogurt indoor pool staff was very friendly would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 30 December 2016

We've booked 2 nights, arriving on Dec 26th. It was raining and windy. We visited downtown shops. Checked in then head out to eat. The wind started to pick up...up to 25mph it said. Backed to the Inn, I've expressed my concerns to the front desk. She understood my concerned and was able to let me check out one day early. I wanted to go home, not stuck there with unpredictable weather. Thank you so much!
The Inn is old with interior upgraded. We've booked 2 rooms suit which has 3 queen beds and a twin pull out sofa. The area is small, they've arranged thing to the best of its ability. a large size wardrobe, microwave, small size fridge with freezer (nice). Each bedroom has tv with dvd player only. Living room has regular/internet tv and dvd player. The room should have a table for the coffee machine and cups rather than having them on the double sinks. Should have extra bedding for the sofa bed. Dryer is at the sink, so you cannot watch tv when someone is using it, very noisy for the whole room. iron and board is in one of the bedroom. WiFi is slow. Continental breakfast provided. The swimming pool is very very very small. (3-4 kids were in there and that's it, no more room for others)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
_GeneralManager503_, Manager at Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am sorry the weather cut your vacation short. We hope you will come and stay with us again when you can stay longer and enjoy more of our great beach town. I appreciate your taking time to give your review.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We stayed at Inn at Seaside during the first week of December 2016. It was a great experience! The staff here were friendly and eager to assist. We had bad weather and were faced with possibly needing to stay an extra night and the staff were very helpful in getting us the best price possible. It worked out we were able to leave on time, but their willingness and effort was much appreciated.

The decor was a little dated, but it was clean, organized and well supplied with necessities. The breakfast was your basic continental, but it was well stocked and fresh.

We all enjoyed the central location to downtown Seaside and the comforts of the bottom level entry with such a large group!

Room tip: There is no hot-tub, but there is a pool to relax in.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the kind words about our staff. We hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Seaside.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for Christmas with our dog. Room was great size and semi updated. they had a nice basket with dog necessities in the room for us. Close to everything you would want. only complaints is that the walls are very thin. we could here everyone in the pool on one side and the office people on the other. The person that checked us in wasn't very friendly. She never once smiled or even seemed to have looked at our reservation. that kind of deflates the happy holiday feeling we were having. But I'm sure we will stay here again though.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am sorry you experienced so much noise from the pool and office area. I will share you comments with the staff so that we are more mindful of this in future. I appreciate you taking time to provide your review and hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Seaside.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Room was clean and cozy. An updated older building that was comfortable. Newer flat screen televisions, dvd/bluray sony players with internet connection to get into Netflix/Amazon prime, etc. The Keurig machine was a bonus!

We were there as a couple for a Friday night after a snowstorm in Portland and though there were cars in the parking lot, we never saw any other people. We had the warm pool to ourselves and continental breakfast to ourselves.

DVD selection in the lobby is a little lack luster, but the lady at the front desk gave us popcorn! And when we were eating take-out our dinner (some awesome tuna fish and chips from Grizzly Tuna) in the breakfast area she got us some wine glasses for our wine!

Loved the friendly front desk ladies- really top notch, provided customer service beyond my expectations. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
_GeneralManager503_, Manager at Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate you taking time to provide your review and the kind words about our staff. We want every guest to feel at home with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

This was our 2nd time here. Nice place and our corner room on the 3rd floor with view of the river was great! Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies upon check-in are nice. Lorelei was awesome with changing our dates when we both were sick with our first reservation. Our stay was thru a Groupon who wouldn't change the date. So I called the hotel & Lorelei took care of us. I was so happy! Customer service plus!! Continental breakfast was good with standard muffins, bread, fresh fruit of bananas & apples, yogurt, cereal, coffee, tea, milk or juice and hard boiled eggs. We used the pool this visit and even though it's small, it's nice with a warmer temperature for a pool. Didn't use the complimentary bikes as it was raining most of the time. I will stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
_GeneralManager503_, Manager at Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Thank you for posting your review and making me aware of the great service you received from Lorelei. I am glad she was able to change your dates so you could come to the beach. Hopefully on your next visit the weather will be better and you can use the bikes.