All reviews river view room was clean within walking distance stay there again hot water cannon beach great price salt water taffy great place to stay great room king room staff was friendly downtown seaside road trip enjoyed our stay close to downtown easy access
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Centrally located, very affordable, huge room, clean they even have bikes you can stroll through town with! Super cute. 5 stars. Very friendly staff as well. I will be staying here every time I go to the beach.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Coast River I, General Manager at Coast River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Great News! Thank you so much for your feedback and review. All feedback is valuable and appreciated. Coast River Inn staff thanks YOU!

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

The office staff was very nice, and helpful. The room was so clean and setup was comfy. I have stayed here in the past and they have made some great improvments, super comfortable, the jet tub was my favorite room definitely will be going back.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Coast River I, General Manager at Coast River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and some feedback. The Coast River Inn staff are so appreciative to hear that you found your stay to be accommodating and that you found friendly, helpful staff. Thank you for your return visit and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Room was clean and comfortable. The area was quiet and made for good resting. Good location in the city. Close to pretty much everything. Would stay there again when visiting Seaside. Great value for the room.

Date of stay: December 2016
Coast River I, General Manager at Coast River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share some feedback regarding your recent stay at Coast River Inn. What great news it is to hear that you got some good rest and that you found our location and rate to be a nice surprise ! We appreciate you.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

We stayed here in the off season last minute, they accommodated our pets, the front desk staff was very friendly and the location was good, just a short walk to the beach and other amenities and all fro a reasonable rate.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JustinM3660
Coast River I, General Manager at Coast River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Justin, thank you for your review! I appreciate it. I am happy to hear your stay was good and that you took advantage of our location, by walking to the beach. Please consider Coast River Inn for your future travels. Be sure to ask about the returning guest rate.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

This is a barebones motel - There isn't a pool or free breakfast or any of that stuff. However, the rooms are clean and well maintained, the bedding is fantastic, the water pressure is strong, the staff is very friendly, and the price is just right.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Larry R

Thank you for your feedback and review. Coast River Inn , in fact, was an existing building when acquired a little over a year ago. Many improvements and updates have been made since, to create a family and traveler friendly environment. It is of great pleasure to hear that you found friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms during your stay at Coast River Inn! We appreciate you and please consider us for future travels.