All reviews river view room was clean within walking distance stay there again hot water cannon beach great price salt water taffy great place to stay great room king room staff was friendly downtown seaside road trip enjoyed our stay close to downtown easy access
Reviewed 28 November 2016

This is a barebones motel - There isn't a pool or free breakfast or any of that stuff. However, the rooms are clean and well maintained, the bedding is fantastic, the water pressure is strong, the staff is very friendly, and the price is just right.

Date of stay: November 2016
2  Thank Larry R
Coast River I, General Manager at Coast River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Thank you for your feedback and review. Coast River Inn , in fact, was an existing building when acquired a little over a year ago. Many improvements and updates have been made since, to create a family and traveler friendly environment. It is of great pleasure to hear that you found friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms during your stay at Coast River Inn! We appreciate you and please consider us for future travels.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I was very confused by this motel. It seemed the theme was to be retro hence an actual key to get in your door but what I came to learn from my 2 day stay is the place just hasn't been upgraded to meet modern standards. It was dirty, noisy, the buildings were zigzagged between buildings of long term residents. Unfortunately most of the residents were street hustlers.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Amy H
Coast River I, Manager at Coast River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Your review and feedback are truly appreciated. Coast River Inn is located on 800 S Holladay in a Seaside Oregon community, less than a block from the Seaside Police station. Again, thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed here because Cannon Beach didn't fit the budget and I'm glad I did because the price was right for a very nice, clean and rather large room. Checking in and out was fast and easy. Great staff!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank JamesA546
Coast River I, General Manager at Coast River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Thank you so much for submitting a review of your recent stay at Coast River Inn. I am so glad to hear that all was accommodating and that we had resonated with the budget. Great news, and thank you again for the review!

Reviewed 5 November 2016

We used a Groupon or would have never found this motel. We were pleased with the room and view. It is within walking distance of the beach and Broadway for someone who does not mind walking a mile or so. The bed was excellent and we slept very well.

Date of stay: October 2016
2  Thank zehrfec
Coast River I, Front Desk/Reservations at Coast River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

Thank you for staying with us. Glad that you enjoyed out little motel. Hope that you will return soon.

Pattie

Reviewed 2 November 2016

when we got to the coast river in we found out our reservations were for another time. my heart sunk.....the manager got us right into a room!!! Thank you so much.
The rooms are clean, nice and remodeled we really like this place now that it has been re-done! Thank you!
Judy

Date of stay: October 2016
2  Thank Judy B
Coast River I, Manager at Coast River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Coast River Inn. Judy I definitely remember the night of your arrival, and the smile you had when I had let you know that everything was going to be just fine. I am happy to hear that all was well with your stay.
Thank you again for your review and feedback.