“It was wonderful!”

Ranked #4 of 9 Seaside B&B and Inns
Helena, Montana
“It was wonderful!”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

What a great location! We so enjoyed our stay - the staff was very kind and had great information (who knew we were so close to the Goonies house! - and we went and saw it!)

The room was quiet - cozy with a fireplace - comfortable beds! Great food in the dining room - I will be back for sure. It was pretty wild to watch the snow fall on the ocean shore last week!

Room Tip: Corner room - 5th floor - excellent view!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Marti B
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I cannot wait to stay here again!!! The staff are warm and friendly. It just felt like we were at home. The food is so amazing at Maggies at the Prom. We had cocktails, appetizers, entrees, and dessert plus breakfast; they are spot on with the food. The location is superb with the inn being located right on the beach and access to all the stores/restaurants in the area. It is a dog friendly B&B and we never heard any of the noise from any of the dogs staying there!! We stayed in the Columbia Room and the window does have a partial view of the beach so it was nice view.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank badazzyelagrl
Woodinville, WA
Reviewed 6 June 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights and were really disappointed. It used to include a free breakfast but no more even though the sign out in front of the building says "bed and breakfast." We stayed in the Whale Watcher room which has an ocean view, but guess what? There were no chairs in the room to sit and view the ocean! Also, no closet to hang anything up and only one hangar and pegs. Only decaf coffee in the room the first night. Black marks on the walls where they had moved furniture. The prices are very high. We will not be returning which is too bad as we've stayed here about 5-6 times in the past.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rosefanatic

Travellers are raving about these Seaside hotels

Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed 25 March 2011

They did not charge spring break rates which was wonderful! Partial view of beach still revealed beautiful sunsets. Right on the promenade. Jacuzzi tub was great & so was the fireplace. Only issue I had was the lights from the hotel next door. Curtains would fix that quickly.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 6 January 2011

We had stayed at the Oceanfront Inn in the past and had really enjoyed our stay. Small, cute and a quiet place. I was looking forward to staying again, so I booked online for one of their basic rooms and made a note that if they had an upgrade available, I would be happy to pay a bit more for a nicer room. I was elated when I was e-mailed and telephoned to tell me that there had been a cancellation and an ocean-front suite was available. I called and spoke to a very nice man that same day and was told that my reservation was changed and that I was reserved to stay in the ocean-front suite. As this was my anniversary and New Years eve, I was very excited upon arrival.

When checking in, I was told that although I was told there was 'a chance that I might be upgraded' it was not actually available. This of course was not the case, I was very disappointed that not only did they downgrade us but they didn't even call to tell us that they were changing our reservation. After downgrading us, the woman did not tell us which floor our room was on, which lead to a scavenger hunt through the hotel. Overall, our check-in process made us feel like we were taking her away from something more important and was one of the worst customer service experiences I have had.

An explanation or an apology would have completely changed our negative experience.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple