Seaside Oceanfront Inn
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 131
US$ 121
HIExpress.com
The Gilbert Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 123
Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
  • Breakfast included
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
Lanai at the Cove(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 222
US$ 205
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsboutique hoteljacuzzi tubfavorite roomlewis and clarkwine openerplenty of hot watermountain viewthe main streetceiling fanonly stayed one nighttop floorking bedmini fridgepartial ocean viewfirst floornice roomoff season
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I cannot wait to stay here again!!! The staff are warm and friendly. It just felt like we were at home. The food is so amazing at Maggies at the Prom. We had cocktails, appetizers, entrees, and dessert plus breakfast; they are spot on with the food. The location is superb with the inn being located right on the beach and access to all the stores/restaurants in the area. It is a dog friendly B&B and we never heard any of the noise from any of the dogs staying there!! We stayed in the Columbia Room and the window does have a partial view of the beach so it was nice view.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank badazzyelagrl
Reviewed 6 June 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights and were really disappointed. It used to include a free breakfast but no more even though the sign out in front of the building says "bed and breakfast." We stayed in the Whale Watcher room which has an ocean view, but guess what? There were no chairs in the room to sit and view the ocean! Also, no closet to hang anything up and only one hangar and pegs. Only decaf coffee in the room the first night. Black marks on the walls where they had moved furniture. The prices are very high. We will not be returning which is too bad as we've stayed here about 5-6 times in the past.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rosefanatic
Reviewed 25 March 2011

They did not charge spring break rates which was wonderful! Partial view of beach still revealed beautiful sunsets. Right on the promenade. Jacuzzi tub was great & so was the fireplace. Only issue I had was the lights from the hotel next door. Curtains would fix that quickly.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2011

We had stayed at the Oceanfront Inn in the past and had really enjoyed our stay. Small, cute and a quiet place. I was looking forward to staying again, so I booked online for one of their basic rooms and made a note that if they had an upgrade available, I would be happy to pay a bit more for a nicer room. I was elated when I was e-mailed and telephoned to tell me that there had been a cancellation and an ocean-front suite was available. I called and spoke to a very nice man that same day and was told that my reservation was changed and that I was reserved to stay in the ocean-front suite. As this was my anniversary and New Years eve, I was very excited upon arrival.

When checking in, I was told that although I was told there was 'a chance that I might be upgraded' it was not actually available. This of course was not the case, I was very disappointed that not only did they downgrade us but they didn't even call to tell us that they were changing our reservation. After downgrading us, the woman did not tell us which floor our room was on, which lead to a scavenger hunt through the hotel. Overall, our check-in process made us feel like we were taking her away from something more important and was one of the worst customer service experiences I have had.

An explanation or an apology would have completely changed our negative experience.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2010

My husband and I stayed in the NW Timber room. All the people that worked there were very friendly. The original owner has taken it back recently. I do hope that all the clutter of stuffed animals do not come back. The room has a beautiful view. We did get it for a good price of $136. I really would not pay more for it. It is two stories with the hot tub and shower upstairs. Very small shower. The toilet is downstairs in a very tiny room. I am glad to see they removed the glass shelves that were originally above the toilet. Be prepared it is a little worn looking. There are very large windows with two comfortable chairs to sit in. There is no coffee pot , Microwave, refrigerator, or clock in the room. Breakfast is ordered from the menu and is very good. Parking can be a little tight.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple