Shilo Inns Seaside East
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 133
US$ 117
ComfortInn
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 89
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
QualityInn
Rivertide Suites(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 88
Groupon.com
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 92
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssteam roomdry saunahour poolsame ratedouble sinksextra towelsbagelspool spawithin walking distancei highly recommend this hotelnice poolstayed two nightsbeach townroom was clean and comfortablecomfortable stayview of the riveroregon coast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2010

I booked online not a good idea we were locked in for two nights, the walls were so thin we could hear every thing on all walls, we had a room with a king bed. The room was large that was nice. the room was filthy honstly the the sheets were clean and the towels were changed, gargage under our bed, mold on the shower curtin mold in the tiles urin on the toilet rim, It was not cleaned prior to my check in. I could go on but you get the just of it, The staff was nice at check in. Oh the pool was so cloudie we wouldnt dare go in, and this place was not cheep, $130.001st night $90.00 on sunday. It might have helped if housekeeping wasnt in the parking lot smoking every 15 minutes i kid you not. never again will i stay at this shilo.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Msdede, Manager at Shilo Inns Seaside East, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2010

Dear Japarker44:
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I was truly frustrated by the condition in which you found your room. Please accept our apologies and our assurance that this is not the standard in which we operate our hotel. We regret not having the opportunity to rectify the situation to your satisfaction. We want all of our guests to stay in a clean, quiet and comfortable room. When this does not happen, we are all disappointed.
I respectfully request that you come and visit us again; our staff would welcome the prospect to restore your trust in the Seaside East Shilo Inn.
Dede – Hotel Management

Reviewed 9 July 2010

I consider myself easy to please and was not expecting luxury for the rock bottom Hotwire rate of $68. I booked over the phone and proceeded to the hotel. There was one very elderly woman working the front desk. She was very rude to all the customers who had no reservations. There were 3 people in front of us and we waited, no kidding, 40 minutes. Woman was unable to use the computer and had to start over registering each guest several times. When I got up front, my reservation "could not
be found", although no attempt was made to assist me, even though I had a confirmation number. It was suggested that I return "in 2-3 hours" even though it was already 9PM. I was also told that a room "may or may not be available" at that time, as more walk-in guests wer arriving. Went to my car and promptly called central reservations and the reservation was there all along. Ended up with the last room, queen size bed for an adult and teen. The rudeness and unwillingness to help of this woman were shocking and a disgrace. Guests in front of me in line also all left mad for various reasons. Room and proximity to sights was what I would expect of any motel.

Msdede, Manager at Shilo Inns Seaside East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2010

Dear Rose062684;
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I sincerely apologize for the service that was provided the day you checked in; I assure you that steps have been taken to avoid a repeat of such an occasion.

Your opinion means much to me and I humbly request that you give us one more chance to show you our Shilo Hospitality that we pride ourselves in.

Respectfully submitted;

Dede

Seaside East Shilo Management.

Reviewed 24 April 2010

This was not what we were expecting. The hotel was old and outdated on the outside with exterior rooms. The continental breakfast was not was the web site said it was. There are 2 tables next to the front desk with packaged donuts and muffins. Coffee and some juice. NOT good and not worth the money.. other places do a much better spread! The staff are super nice so that was a bonus. The room we had was decent with 2 queen beds and a hide a bed couch. The rooms were redecorated also.
The pool area was nice but small. They have 2 saunas. 1 hot tub, and a small pool. It worked for my family but we were alone when we were there. I would not stay here again and instead choose the Holiday Inn express which is much nicer and closer to the boardwalk area.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Msdede, management at Shilo Inns Seaside East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2010

Dear Ms. CountryCoffeeHouse;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay at our hotel and commenting on the friendly staff at the Shilo Inn Suites – Seaside. I am sorry to learn however, our continental breakfast fell short of your expectations. As you mentioned, we are away from the boardwalk area but close in proximity to other local attractions. Our location also provides a quiet place to rest once you have enjoyed your day on the coast with a room rate that offers affordability and excellence.

We hope to see you again.

Sincerely;

Dede - Hotel Management

Seaside Suites East

Reviewed 11 October 2009

We found a really reasonable price for Labor Day weekend at the Shilo Inn in Seaside. We wanted a hotel that was clean and allowed dogs-- and this place was both. The decor was a little outdated but the room was clean and comfortable. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SimpleeB
Reviewed 9 October 2009

Even though this says "hotel" there are parts that seem like a "motel" because you access your room from outside the building. The rooms are VERY spacious, as I stayed in a suite with a King size bed, which also had a couch with a pullout bed. It wasn't very quiet, as I could hear the person in the next hotel room yawning as they woke up the next morning, and the laundry room was unfortunately directly under us. It was still a suitable room for the weekend as we spent a lot of time exploring Seaside.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple