All reviewsdouble treecookieshalf wallbreakfast buffetwould stay here againfront desk staffsitting areavery nice stayeasy accessstaff was friendlycomfortable roomvery nice hotelconvenient locationking bedyogurtgreat place to stayfreeway
Reviewed 1 October 2017

On a long trip, needed a place to sleep and had no reservation. We were accommodated very smoothly and were able to. Get some rest in a very comfortable room before an early start back on the road. Everything could not have gone better.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jared K, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Salem, Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear James T.,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Salem, Oregon - we are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit! With close proximity to I-5 we are certainly a great pit stop during a road trip - we wish you safe travels and hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

The hotel is well located for access to the local city and the highway for interstate travel. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was well stocked and delicious. I cannot think of a reason why I wouldn't recommend this hotel or stay here again. For a two day business trip it was perfect.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jared K, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Salem, Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Noel A,

Thank you for the 5-star review of your experience sat the DoubleTree by Hilton Salem, Oregon - we are honored to have earned your recommendation! Our goal is to exceed our guests expectations and I am glad that you found our staff friendly and helpful and that you enjoyed your breakfast experience. When your travels bring you back to the Salem area we will look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

When I tried to book a Hampton with the honors phone no. They did not follow my wishes. We ended up at this double tree hotel.. when I walked in I told the person there what happened. I asked her about free breakfast, she said I can give to you free. Charge is 9.95 she said also here are 2 cookies, they were great. She also suggested a seafood place to eat accross the street. They gave us a 10% discount. Best of all she put us I. The honor suite. They went above and beyond for service

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear jtkoehler2,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your 5-star review of the DoubleTree by Hilton Salem, Oregon - we are so pleased that the confusion of your booking process was made right by our team. Our hotel prides itself in delivering outstanding guest service and I am glad that your experience reflects that - we will always have fresh signature DoubleTree cookies waiting for you anytime!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Excellent facility - it has been maintained nicely. I expected the room to show some wear, but not so. The person checking me in was super! He knew my name by monitoring who had already arrived. He is worth his weight in gold. I can't imagine another Salem hotel that is any better for the price range.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Robert G,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Salem, Oregon - we are honored to have received a 5-Star rating from you! I certainly have passed on your feedback regarding Devin; he is certainly a master of his craft! We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Right along the interstate, easy to access, nearby restaurants, etc. Hotel had some renovations going on in the dining area, but not an inconvenience. Hotel was clean, rooms were large. Fridge was cool, not cold. Overall a good stay, breakfast was great before the big game.

Room Tip: Top floor, away from road and elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Scott B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us - we appreciate your understanding of the renovation work we were doing in PressNW and we are now pleased that the work is largely completed. We are glad we could serve as a place for you to stay before the “big game” (we hope your team won too!) and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon!