“Very expensive pizza”

Abby's Legendary Pizza
Ranked #51 of 146 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Your Abby's on Stephens Street is where it all began. Over 46 years ago. Conveniently situated on the corner of Stephens and Stewart Pkwy, our friendly staff are ready to provide you with truly legendary pizza and ah-mazing service! Come in and experience the best pizza Roseburg has to offer! Also visit us on Diamond Lake Blvd.!
Reviewed 21 May 2017

We ordered a half and half pizza with a thin crust. It was actually very good. It was also $30 for a family size. That is outrageous for a pizza. They did have a nice variety of beers for a decent price. A half carafe of wine was also very reasonable in cost. This is a place to go for a special occasion or if you have extra money to burn.

Abby's P, Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

We want to thank you for coming in. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the pizza. Have a wonderful week, we hope to see you again sometime.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I am a chef and have formerly worked extensively in the pizza business. I cannot seem to get a pizza from Abby's that is hot even if I am standing there waiting and get it straight from the oven. Tonight I called in an order. I asked for double pepperoni. I got extremely sparse pepperoni. I don't think it was even the normal amount, much less double! I ordered extra sauce. I couldn't even taste that there was any sauce on it, much less double! I asked for it to be cooked very well done because I am sick and tired of eating pizza barely Luke warm in the middle and still I got Luke warm pizza even though I was standing there when it was taken out of the oven and given to me. I guess that in the future I will have to ask for triple pepperoni, triple sauce and a burnt pizza and maybe I will get close to what I should be getting without any special requests.

Wayne, we are really troubled to hear about your experience with our restaurant. We have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and would like to make this right. Please email social@abbys.com with the date and time of your visit, along with contact information. We are sorry again about your experience and hope that you will give us another shot. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we value feedback from our loyal customers.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We have eatin the lunch buffet here several times but it has changed for the worse recently. Almost out of everything, food old, quality questionable, sadly it was icky.

Abby's P, Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Karl, we are really sorry to hear about this. We have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and want to make it up to you. Can you email social@abbys.com with the date and time of your visit so we can get to the bottom of this? We would also need your contact information for our GM to reach out. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Had take out tonight from the Abby's on Diamond Blvd. Good service, friendly staff, terrible food. I'm not picky, and the boneless "wings" were unbearable. Me and my hungry 6'7" friend, and we each ate one. They may have used bad chicken. The pizza was about gas station quality. I'm really surprised these guys are still in business, only 2 tables used on a Saturday night at 8:30. The Mug rootbeer however, was fantastic.

Abby's P, Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

We are really sorry to hear about this experience. Can you email us more detail about your experience, including date and time of visit and a little more detail on the pizza and wings? We have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and want to make this right.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Salad bar has plenty of selection and if you buy the endless salad bar, you wont leave hungry. And they have a desert too.

1  Thank Raymond C
Abby's P, Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Raymond, it so great to hear you enjoyed our salad bar. Is there anything we could have done to make this a five-star experience? If so feel free to send your feedback to social@abbys.com. Thank you.