“good food”
Review of Mongolian Grill - CLOSED

Mongolian Grill
Cuisines: Mongolian
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I have always been afraid to eat here because of the side of town. We got brave on Feb14th and went to dinner there. I was so surprised at how good the food was and how everything (sauces) is made fresh. They got very busy and a little behind but the staff did a great job keeping drinks full and letting people know they were not forgotten. I also learned that this restaurant had been closed and just reopened on Feb1st under the name Silveback Mongolian Grill. Clean, bright and very friendly.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

The food was good I had the Mongolian style grill deal I like mine spicy an my girlfriend had hers fruity and tangy the wait staff explained the process very well the one downfall is that they don't cook it in front of you other than that it was fantastic they kept out drinks full which is Very important to me all in all I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet meal for a reasonable price

1  Thank GaryHillsman
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I love this place. I like picking out what I want. The preparation is great. One of my favorite Asian restaurants.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

I felt like owr waitres was flirting with my husband she cut me off and stood next to him!? I also told her I am a vegetarian she handed my husband my food! After we got it right I took a big bite I found a huge chunk of pork in my vegetarian food! I wasn't able to finsh my food, and we had orderd rice and jalapeño popper that never came! The other 2 with us got there food mixed up and had to wait a half hour till it came! They did give the two plates that were late to us for free but $11.95 PER BOWL is to much for the small bowls. The last Mongolian grill I was at was 10.95 for all you can eat and the bowls are big enough to only want to go through once.

1  Thank Dangofamily100
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Went there for lunch with friends... it's off the beaten path and a place you'd never go into if you saw it from the road. But once you walk in its like a whole different place. Cool vibe, great menu. Both times I got the orange chicken and it rocked. Took my wife and kids there the 2nd time. Great spot.

1  Thank Tmauch5