“Surprisingly good”
Review of Mongolian Grill - CLOSED

Mongolian Grill
Cuisines: Mongolian
Reviewed 27 July 2013

The food was good I had the Mongolian style grill deal I like mine spicy an my girlfriend had hers fruity and tangy the wait staff explained the process very well the one downfall is that they don't cook it in front of you other than that it was fantastic they kept out drinks full which is Very important to me all in all I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet meal for a reasonable price

1  Thank GaryHillsman

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I love this place. I like picking out what I want. The preparation is great. One of my favorite Asian restaurants.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

I felt like owr waitres was flirting with my husband she cut me off and stood next to him!? I also told her I am a vegetarian she handed my husband my food! After we got it right I took a big bite I found a huge chunk of pork in my vegetarian food! I wasn't able to finsh my food, and we had orderd rice and jalapeño popper that never came! The other 2 with us got there food mixed up and had to wait a half hour till it came! They did give the two plates that were late to us for free but $11.95 PER BOWL is to much for the small bowls. The last Mongolian grill I was at was 10.95 for all you can eat and the bowls are big enough to only want to go through once.

1  Thank Dangofamily100
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Went there for lunch with friends... it's off the beaten path and a place you'd never go into if you saw it from the road. But once you walk in its like a whole different place. Cool vibe, great menu. Both times I got the orange chicken and it rocked. Took my wife and kids there the 2nd time. Great spot.

1  Thank Tmauch5
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Had dinner here Saturday, January 26, 2013. My husband and I had the mongolian grill ($10.95/per person). We've eaten here before and keep coming back because the food is excellent. The mongolian grill choices are vast; it's your choice of meat, lots of vegie choices and sauces. You can also decide how spicy you want your food to be. Everything is fresh and very tasty. One nice thing the chef will do for you is: if you have food allergies, he will grill your food separate and on another grill. This is extremely helpful because my husband has an allergic reaction to pineapple.
In the summertime we ate here and the restaurant had a raffle for a "NFL Football Night". We all entered our names and in the fall our daughter won! The winner received a seat of honor (on a big cushy black leather couch) placed in front of a big screen for a NFL Football game. Plus, she received 5 free drinks, which could be alcoholic or not. We all went and it was tremendously fun.
The outside of the restuarant is located in a sketchy area of Roseburg next to a mini-market. But outside looks are deceiving. Inside the Zen Mongolian Grill has this cool, japanese vibe. Whoever did the decorating did an outstanding job. A+ to this restaurant and I hope you stay in Roseburg a very long time.

2  Thank OregonProud7