“Extremely enjoyable in all regards!”
Review of Mongolian Grill - CLOSED

Mongolian Grill
Cuisines: Mongolian
Reviewed 20 September 2012

My mom and I dinned at the Zen Mongolian Grill after finding them on a restaurant gift certificate website. (We were out of towners which can add to the dilemma of picking a place to eat).

It was fantastic! Our waitress was extremely personable (even after learning we had a certificate), informative and prompt. I liked the ambiance which included a water feature, aquarium and a separate sitting area for those wishing to watch sports and be in a bar like atmosphere. Instead of partaking in the choose your own items to be grilled option, we selected the Orange Chicken from the menu. I still think about how tasty it was.

It was a very pleasant dining experience. If we were locals I'd be there on a regular basis.

P.S. - it's a little hard to locate. It's at the back end of the parking lot of a plant nursery.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

This restaurant looks pretty bad from the outside, and the inside isn't a great deal more attractive, but the mongolian barbeque was excellent. Three of us had the barbeque and one had a curry chicken. Odd choice for a Mongolian BBQ place, but she said the curry chicken was one of the best she'd had in quite a while. The BBQ was great. Lots of ingreidents, sauces, etc. It did take a while to get the food cooked, but it came out hot, and was delicious.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Been a while since Ive been here. I believe they now have a bar open. Pick your meats... pick your veggies ... pick your sauces and they will grill em up Mongolian style. Yummo

Reviewed 5 August 2012

This place was pretty good. the BBQ was similar to others I have been to. The only difference is that you do not wait for the food to be "grilled". Here you select your veggies and meat, drop it off, and it is delivered to your table when done. They also do normal Chinese and American dishes. The place is a little old, looks like it was a night club in an earlier life. It was clean, the help was friendly. We will return.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

Amazed it is still open, terrible selection, terribly prepared, but an even worse waitress makes it a place you weill be glad to forget. Get a clue folks.