“Cleaner than some luxury hotels ”
Review of Beach Stay Motel

Beach Stay Motel
Beach Stay Motel
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Rockaway Beach
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

Awesome, small-family- run place to stay. Very clean!!! Great staff! The rooms are uniquely decorated and feel homey. Highly recommend staying here! The staff do not go in your room during your stay, unless you request it- which I really like.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 June 2015

It was a very nice quaint motel. Very nice staff, respected our space, but also very accommodating. the room was very clean and stocked with the necessities. The shower had great water pressure and lots of hot water. My son and I stayed five nights. The beach is right over the hill, it was very peaceful. I picked the motel, because it was down the street from where my family lives. It is walking distance to all the shop and eateries. The sink drained slow, that would be the only negative thing I would say about it. Easy fix though.

Room Tip: Our room was very nice, clean and fit the ambiance of the surrounding and trip. I super enjoyed it.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheryl C
Reviewed 29 March 2014

As a college student on a road trip to the Oregon coast with friends, we wanted something cozy but within our limited budget. This was a great beach bungalow apartment(we stayed in the 2 bedroom #5) that was clean and cozy. We loved the close proximity to the beach and all the kitchen supplies to cook for ourselves and eat around the dining room table together. We had a great trip and would highly recommend this place for a trip to the coast!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The price on one of these rooms is a bargain. I thought with the pictures online that this would be a no frills kind of place. It has most of what you need. The room was an adequate size. Certainly good enough for a couple. It was the size of a master bedroom, but narrow and long. It had a microwave, fridge, tons of coffee and tea in the cupboard, lots of utensils and paper cups. There were quite a lot of extra pillows in the dresser. Lots of extra soaps and conditioners and etc things for the sink and bathroom. Also there were plenty of books and even playing cards and a jigsaw puzzle in the room. There's even an umbrella near the door. Plus free WiFi and direct TV. I cannot think of a single motel I've ever been in the that has this many amenities. The bed was also really soft and fancy. The room was also just beautiful. I'd live in a room like this if I could. It feels like a home. So much personal touch and soul here both inside and outside the room.

Gretchen was very nice and this place wins the record for fastest check in I've ever experienced. I needed a really comfortable place to laze in for hours on end after 2 days of hiking and this fit the book bill perfect.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank lombaxian
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stayed two nights in Unit 1. Half the sitting room was taken over by the manager's office leaving the space feeling cramped for the money. And there was no good reading light--just the overhead fixture. With the sofa bed folded out, I could barely open the entry door. The bedroom was better with it's comfortable bed and good reading lights. The dining set was awkward, its tall chairs hard to get into, glass table top tilted if leaned on, and it blocked the way into the bedroom. I can say that it was clean and nicely decorated, but it just felt small. Although there was no maid service, the manager was kind and accommodating--found us a cookie sheet for our store-bought cookie dough. The grounds were tidy and cheerful with flowers, but overall I thought it overpriced. Perhaps other units were roomier.

Room Tip: Unit 1 was small. Perhaps the others are bigger.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
0.1 km away
Sea Haven Motel
Sea Haven Motel
#2 of 8 in Rockaway Beach

Been to Beach Stay Motel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK