All reviews room was clean fridge motel rockaway beach highway
Reviewed 16 June 2013

My husband just spent the week at Beach Stay Motel. We stayed in the smallest room available of the four rooms there. For a couple, it was just right. The room was very clean and comfortable. As other reviewers have said, it isn't fancy but has a nice home away from home appeal. The room had a nice sized refrigerator and microwave to help keep snacks and such. Our host was quite nice and welcoming. I would stay here again. I only wish it was a little more south on the coast to be more centralized. However, if you are looking for a beautiful, hidden treasure of an area, this is the perfect spot.

Room tip: There are several sized rooms from which to choose. For a couple, this was just right. We were gone most of the time, exploring the coast, so we didn't need a bigger room.
Date of stay: June 2013
Reviewed 15 September 2012

We really enjoyed this motel. It is very unique and we enjoyed the character of the place. It is a modular home that has been made into the motel. Each room is different and it has a great outside area to relax had have a BBQ if you want. Just a short walk to the beach and very peaceful. The room was very clean which is very important to us.
Our only objection was that there was no place to put our suitcase which is very minor. My husband really liked the king size bed and he is very picky. I really enjoyed the teddy bear on the bed, very cute.
The staff was very nice and helpful. We would stay here again and bring the family.

Room tip: All the rooms are different and some have 2 bedrooms so it depends on what your needs are.
Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed 3 September 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay here, it was very cozy and felt like home. It was only a block from the beach and shopping was close by! The manager was very friendly and sweet. Our unit was clean and stocked with lots of extras, they provide all the cookware you'll need and brochures and menus for local restaurants and attractions. We stayed in Unit 5 and it was more spacious then I had expected, they even had plenty of books and games! (lots of TV channels too and wifi if you need it) We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking for a cozy place to stay!

Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank Jrufener
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We loved our stay. The room was homey, and had many nice touches, and in no way resembled a standard box motel. The manager was very nice. It was very close to the beach. There was a barbecue to use out in the back. Very clean. We'll come back.

Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank David A
Reviewed 26 June 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here and were not disappointed! It was wonderful. We stayed in room 2. Our room was very clean and nicely decorated. It even had flyers of the things to do in town, good restaurants nearby, etc.! The manager was very friendly as well. The hotel was one block from the beach and a few blocks from the shops downtown. If you decide to stay here you won't regret it!

Date of stay: June 2012