“Budget price and budget quality”
Review of Best Budget Inn

Best Budget Inn
Best Budget Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Reedsport
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night and one night too many. Room is small, outdated, a bit dirty and very noisy. Both the outside sounds (cars etc) and sounds of your neighbour(s) are clearly hearable (coversations, phonecalls, etc). Well, at least I now know my left neighbour Margaret did not have a good time on the beach the other day and it's good to hear my upper right neighbour's grandson still calls his grandmother and also graduated high school. If you ever read this Alan, good luck in college. I agree with grams that Pres college sounds like a good choice.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank lad1122

Reviewed 3 September 2016

I arrived at 9pm after a 10 hour drive. Needless to say, i was mostly interested in the bed. The decor is functional, AstroTurf on the catwalk for the upper rooms. This structure seems rickety. There is a lot of road noise. However, to be fair, all the hotels are on the same main drag, which makes this likely of all hotels and should not be the deciding factor. The person at the front desk was friendly. I was surprised that she agreed to rent to the person in front of me who had no id (isn't there a law). The lobby had a sign stating no guests are allowed in the room. This suggests that seedier folks use the hotel, at times. The parking lot is a bit small. The blinds kept out the light. The wi-fi was up there as some of the fastest I've had at a hotel. There is no A/C. The fan worked, and we were there when fall temps had already arrived. The bed in our room was hard. Surprisingly, the pillow was really hard too. These are personal preference type things, but wow--hard. I liked seeing the blue tub and sink--very 70s. The faucet in the sink was very high, which I think would be a convenience for folks. I showered second. My wife had an issue with the faucet height that I did not and do not understand. For me, the pressure was adequate and the hot water was instantaneous. It was petering out near the end of my 7 minute shower. I used the shampoo packet and small bar of soap--there were two of each. Serviceable. There is no danger of me taking the towels, as I don't need to sand anything. The hairdryer worked and was nice to see. It was not the "best" budget motel I've stayed at, and it was not an "inn". However, I was satisfied with the $65.28 for the 12 hours. Throw in some coffee, and this place would have my repeat business.

Room Tip: you roll the dice, and accept the outcome
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John H
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

This place is the definition of "You get what you pay for." We are on a long road trip heading up the coast and the cost was adding up so we decided to cheap out for one night. Never again. Moldy shower curtains, carpet with iron burns in it and there was a questionable rust colored stain on our mattress that I didn't see until morning. Just ICK. Stay somewhere else.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

An older motel clean and cozy. Rooms are smaller. I can see these owners really care about their investment. I like that! I have seen and been in hotels where it's all about the money and not the property. This one is different and I would recommend it to someone who wants to stay a night or two.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Ok this place is cheap but so is the quality. Carpets in rooms are really dirty and stained. The shower had mold in it. The shower was so small I could barely fit it was dark and had no water flow even worse the drain barely worked and floods the floor. Remote for the TV controls the TV but not the direct TV box. Heaters in rooms are poor and room is very cool. But it's a roof over your head to sleep that's about it

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reedsport
0.7 km away
12.2 km away
Umpqua River Inn & Suites
Umpqua River Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Reedsport

Been to Best Budget Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK