“First (but not last) Visit”

Aztlan Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Reedsport
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Excellent service; the lady who took our order was friendly and attentive, kept our drinks refilled, and brought us the extra tortillas we requested; all I ever expect. We got in just before the dinner crowd, and started off with the best tasting chips and salsa I've had in awhile. We each decided on the steak and chicken combo fajitas; they were steaming hot, very flavorful and with the large plate of rice, refried beans and guacamole they arrived with, we could barely finish it all (we were 'starving' when we arrived, and stuffed when we left). Good atmosphere, and even better food; we'll definitely come back again and again!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We ate at Aztlan on a Friday night during an RV trip to the Coast from Portland. Although the restaurant looks rather weather worn on the outside, we had a good meal, and prompt service. We will return the next time we are in the area.

1  Thank G S
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Last night of Labor Day Weekend vacation in Reedsport area and our first visit to Aztlan Mexican Restaurant. We were initially concerned about neglected picnic tables out front but were more comfortable upon entry. Greeted by young courteous "Angel" and served by veteran server "Elvia" who was warm, professional and very likable. Food was generous and delicious, we'll hopefully return.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The owners of this restaurant are from Mexico and they brought authentic Mexican recipes with them when the established this restaurant about 25 years ago. I tried the other 'Mexican' restaurant in town and was not impressed with the cuisine...not sure what area of Mexico theirs comes from but it's not nearly as pleasing to my palate as Aztlan. I especially appreciate that I can order food that is diabetic/low carb easily and it's always the best!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I currently work one day per week in Reedsport and spend one night a week here..I also vacation in this area some...Several times had driven by this place and it usually had several cars in parking lot...This is a great little Mexican food place! Per the Owner/manager? it has been here for 22 years...Food was served quickly, to order and very hot..Prices are good.. Somewhere around 11-13 dollars for 3 combo entree plate with rice and beans..This is definitely a good place if you are wanting some Mexican food. I will go back again when I want Mexican food...