“McDonald's in Reedsport”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #17 of 25 Restaurants in Reedsport
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Good and clean. Friendly and tasty. We stopped here on our way from Charleston to Portland. McDonald's is McDonald's

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

The environment and staff were nice and pleasant. One of the better establishments I've been to. There's also a handful of little shops and gas station right outside.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

The usual dependable McD's breakfast and good coffee to get me on the road quickly. Nice counter folks.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

The place was very clean, seemed to have a very efficient staff (although they gave me the wrong sandwich. I ordered a McDouble and ended up with a Jalapeno burger) The server handled the problem very professionally however, and exchanged the sandwich.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I thought being in a small town service would be slow and food cold but my surprise was the fast service and hot food!!! I love their tea which I have 1/3 sweet tea and 2/3 unsweetened and their Sausage Egg McMuffin Sandwich. I love it! I also love the hash brown that comes with the meal. I usually eat the top fifth of it and then put it in the sandwich for easy handling. Enjoy!