See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2017

This room was donated through the church where I had spoken. My first impression was that this motel was a dump because of the old furniture that was in the parking lot. It could have been carted off somewhere. The room was a little small but I was able to get my bicycle and my gear inside. Nothing really special about the room. It was clean. I did have a problem with getting on the wifi. I had to go to the office several times to see if they could reset the modem.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I was on a solo motorcycle trip and while I usually stay at Best Western, for various reasons, I chose this spot last night.
This is a well worn old property
When I enquired about rate I was quoted $59. Sold
Then I had second thoughts and saw the sign saying "no refund" not encouraging!
I got to the room and sure enough older, worn and in need of attention.
I almost wrote off my 59 bucks and left but on closer inspection, while old, this place is clean.
So I stayed and had a perfectly acceptable VERY BASIC room night.
If you need a cheap accommodation this place suits.
If you are looking for a bit more look elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I booked this room from Expedia, noted that the property was remodeled....I wonder what it looked like before "remodeled."

We checked out after checking in and still had to pay $150. All be warned.

We found a lovely place on the Umpqua River (***) and less expensive.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family