Rodeway Inn at Portland Airport
US$ 149
US$ 135
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 225/night.

US$ 212
US$ 185
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 256/night.

US$ 177
US$ 152
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 219/night.

Dossier Hotel(Portland)
US$ 227
US$ 208
US$ 154
US$ 129
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 213/night.

Paramount Hotel(Portland)
US$ 220
US$ 155
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

Hotel Lucia(Portland)
US$ 198
US$ 175
Travelocity
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 217/night.

US$ 278
US$ 257
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 312/night.

US$ 195
US$ 172
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 238/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanthe free airport shuttlemax stationroom keypdx airportacdryer
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I stayed in a slum motor inn the night before, so disgusted, it was just down the road and payed exact same amount for this hotel. Man I wish I check tripadvisor or travelocity, this hotel wasn't on my old GPS so didn't check the rates by phone when I was driving around. Excellent choice for a close to PDX stay, has gym and ice room by the office, under construction on part of new expansion. Maybe that's why it was $50 a night? My room didn't have fridge or microwave. Vent didn't do much in bathroom and AC didn't do much so little stuffy but clean and such a relief not to stay next to crack heads at other Motor inn! I will definitely be staying here again! Both staff members at desk were very friendly as well.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank accationalcoasttrip
GMor179, General Manager at Rodeway Inn at Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are limited service hotel with limited ammenties however we make sure we have very clean and comfortable rooms and are glad you were able to enjoy them.

Reviewed 19 December 2011

Stayed overnite after a late flight at PDX. On arrival I was thinking we had made a mistake because it looked a little rundown. I was surprised the room was so nice. Looked like it had recently been redone.
The bigger surprise came at breakfast. We were thinking rolls and coffee. It was a nice buffet with fruit,biscuits and gravy,ceral,different rolls,yougart,oatmeal and a waffle station along with coffee etc. Still in the process of renovating the outside so they are giving good rates. We paid $55.00 for room along with the breakfast...a very good price. Hotel 6 wanted at least $70. for just the room.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mogcambomama
Reviewed 15 December 2011

stayed 1 night when connecting through PDX.

Wanted to like this hotel, but despite it being cheap & very close to the Max Red Parkrose/Sumner transit station there are certain issues.

Original lobby building was apparently destroyed in a fire, so office is now in a ground floor room, and breakfast area in a different room.

Looks like new wing is being built.

The room was adequate & clean enough, if a little dark.

Has a free airport shuttle, & very helpful staff.

But wouldn't stay there again, so went down the road to another chain hotel & paid a bit more.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank desertfor123456
Reviewed 17 November 2011

Even through renovations, this was a great place to stay. The staff was friendly and welcoming in their make-shift lobby. The breakfast room was set up and maintained nicely. My room was always clean and comfortable. Speaking of comfortable - the bed was incredible! A king size bed with comfy, cushy softness. There were some typical hotel stay disturbances like the people next door having to be up for an early flight and deciding to have a loud aurgument which I could hear throught he wall. I could always hear or feel when people around me were closing doors or walking by my room. The TV volume was politely set to a moderate level but the remote didn't actually work on the TV - just the cable box. I did, however, figure out how to use the sleep timer so that I didn't have to get up to turn the TV off after I fell asleep. I enjoyed the hairdryer and coffee maker in the room. This hotel is not located near any spectacular sights to see but it's also not bad to look at or look out from. It is close to the airport with a shuttle service. There is also a convenient Tri-Met station where you can catch the bus or the MAX right behind the buildings. Overall my 4 night stay was great - and I couldn't beat the price!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank wysteria1977
Reviewed 31 October 2011

if you're looking for a cheap place to stay, close to the airport, i suppose this isn't the worst you could do. check-in and out were a real pain. the desk was horribly understaffed, they had to field every query that came in on the phone while trying to check in a line that was forming. i actually felt sorry for the girl, who was really sweet, and obviously staying as cool as she could while being totally overwhelmed. the morning girl was on the phone as well, and i had to stand and wait again. although, that was a personal call that she didn't bother to end and let me stand around for several minutes. not something i appreciate.

the room was dank and sort of dingy. it was damp, and just basically didn't appeal to me at all. it was somewhat clean, but the bedcover was dusty and caused some sneezing on my part! i was booked for two nights and left after just one. i had driven down to visit friends and wanted to spend my money on shoes, not lodging, and in portland there isn't a lot of middle ground. it's either low rent, or much higher priced. it was a bit noisy, as the road out front is a main road, and the sounds from the lot are easily heard. and, that's why i bring a noise machine whenever i travel!! be aware that you will hear noise if you stay here, esp closer to the road.

the breakfast room wasn't especially interesting, no one really has much in the way of gluten free or healthy offerings at this price point, so i didn't expect to get more than a yogurt and bad coffee. and that's what i got.

so, while it wasn't some place i'll ever revisit willingly, if you're desperate, it will suffice. not much more than that, tho.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo