Lowest prices for your stay
$117
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Hotels.com$117
Priceline$117
HolidayInn.com$117
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2022 via mobile

So you won't be surprised like us the parking is 10.00. On checkin the guy couldn't have had a good day he was none too pleasant. No explanation of services, couldn't accommodate pur low floor request, no breakfast included, and on and on.
Rooms are dated and carpets stained like blood.
There are SO many other options please look for those in Portlans.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Management, Owner at Holiday Inn Portland-Airport (I-205), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2022

Dear bearkat1,

I appreciate your feedback. Please accept my sincere apology that you felt you were not treated in a friendly and welcoming manner. That is not how we want to present ourselves to our guests and your comments will be instrumental in the training and education of our team members. Additionally, we try to be as transparent as possible regarding our charges, so I'm sorry for our breakdown in communications regarding our parking fee and that you found your room to be dated. Our associates strive to provide exceptional guest experiences and your feedback assists us in this endeavor. I appreciate you taking the time to write and hope to provide you with a flawless stay in the future.

Sincerely.

Reviewed 4 October 2021

I travel for business and the hotel is paid for by my company. Well, I found out they charged my card when I got an email that there had been a charge. I went to the front desk but was told the only credit card on file was mine. I spoke with my company. They called and it was taken care of - NOT! When I checked out the front desk told me everything had been taken care of. Well, they refunded the first charge, then charged me for the corporate rate. Of course, I didn't find this out until I was in Pendleton. Hopefully, this time when my company talks with them they will get it right.
The lobby area is very nice. But the part of the hotel with rooms is rundown and shabby. The room was shabby, small, the tub didn't drain, and the A/C and heater were noisy. I had to sleep with it off. Having to pay for parking is ridiculous. Having to pay for breakfast is also ridiculous.
There is a Keurig in the room which is nice. The waitress in the restaurant was great. She and the Keurig are the only reason I didn't give this place a ZERO

Room tip: Don't stay here!!
Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Management, Owner at Holiday Inn Portland-Airport (I-205), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Dear 882carriep,

We desire to provide every guest with a pleasant stay, so I’m very sorry that we let you down this visit. I sincerely regret the confusion over your payment method and the resulting frustration. We appreciate your review and hope to have the opportunity to deliver a more positive experience on a return visit. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 21 September 2021

Stayed two different nights - bookending a trip. Close to airport - felt safe and was very clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Solid stay - would definitely stay for proximity to airport

Date of stay: September 2021
Hotel Management, Owner at Holiday Inn Portland-Airport (I-205), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2021

Dear Dan W,

Sincere thanks for taking the time to share your review. It’s encouraging to know that your stay was pleasant. Our goal is to provide comfort to all our guests who are away from home; your feedback allows us to monitor how we are doing. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and look forward to your return trip.

Best,

Reviewed 24 August 2021

We've been forced to this Holiday Inn many times for a conference and normally we seek out Holiday Inn's, but not this one. They have really bad service and this comes from the top down. I wont even go into all the poor experiences we've had here, some are quite personal for a hotel. I would just avoid this particular Holiday Inn if you can.

Room tip: Go to the other Holiday Inn Express not far away
Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank beanfarmer2018
Hotel Management, Owner at Holiday Inn Portland-Airport (I-205), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

Dear beanfarmer2018,

I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided has been reviewed by our team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations. Thank you for staying with us and for your time in reviewing your experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2021

It all started with paying for our parking, no clean towels at the pool (not a large pool, but was full of people from the convention and disgusting) There was a party at the convention center, we were on the first floor, right beside the side door to access the hotel (smart) so over 600 people walked by our room until after well after midnight. Front desk clueless(stated that security will be called) nothing changed. People started to become intoxicated, screaming up and down the hallways. We complained over and over again.. nothing changed.
It was well after midnight after we moved to another floor. We had to show him video and us to threaten to post it.
I am disgusted at the lack of service provided to their customers. I had 35 mins of sleep before I had to catch my flight. Not only will I never recommend this hotel, I will tell people to stay FAR Away. This hotel is pitifull.
If management would like the video I will be happy to oblige.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Management, Owner at Holiday Inn Portland-Airport (I-205), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Dear vickiemA5805KD,

I’m sorry to hear that noise pollution from an event interrupted the comfort of your stay and that we were not responsive. Your comfort is our highest priority and I regret that we left you less than completely satisfied. Your feedback is welcomed as it allows us to monitor and improve the guest experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Once again, on behalf of our entire team - I'm sorry we let you down this visit.