All reviewsportland airportclub roomroom was cleanrestaurant staffpark and flythe shuttle driveran early morning flightfront desk staffrooms are niceindoor poolfree breakfastconvention centerwandainnsconferenceproximity
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Room was great, it had everything I needed. The bed was comfortable i slept like a rock. Check in was great. Hotel employees are awesome. The noise was not heared from the room. So thankful for that. Looking forward to the next stay in the feature.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

sampsova,
Thank you very much for this great review. The beds here are very nice. My wife continually asks for me to bring pillows home. I wish I could take a whole bed home. We are all looking forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great hotel!! beds are super comfortable. I loved my room- it was super clean and spacious. Staff is friendly and helpful and there is a huge lobby and a restaurant that is reasonably priced. Like most hotels they offer a business center. A very nice place to stay :)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

jdaniels1977,
Thank you very much for this excellent review. Our team works very hard to ensure each guest has a pleasant and friendly stay. We want all guests to leave feeling the Holiday Inn Portland Airport is a nice place to stay.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Holiday Inn provided great customer service and was affordable. The hotel overall was clean and well organized. All staff members were welcoming and greeted, respected, engaged, assisted, and thanked us.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

jibarra527,
Thank you for this great review and feedback. We are an older hotel, so we make up for that age with excellent customer service. We appreciate you taking the time to recognized our teams efforts.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

When traveling I look for fast and easy service. I have stayed at this location several times when I travel because I can park my vehicle for several days and trust that I will always have an easy ride to the airport and be on time whatever my flight plans are. Hotel lobby is updated which is nice and although rooms are not fancy/updated - the beds are very comfortable for a great sleep. Thank you for the friendly service as always and see you again very soon!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Happiness4Us,
Thank you so much for this awesome review. We are a quick, convenient and comfortable location near the airport. We will are work to improve the offerings in our guest rooms. We are always looking to improve for our guests.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Very helpful, attentive and pleasant staff on the desk and in the restaurant.
Food is varied and very good value at breakfast and dinner.
Free shuttle service to the airport with very helpful and pleasant drivers.
Free wi-fi
Definitely recommend this hotel

Stayed: August 2017
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

mhuggon,
Thank you so much for this great review. Free 24 hours shuttle, free wi-fi, great food and a pleasant staff just a few of the perks of staying at the Holiday Inn Portland Airport! We can't wait to have you stay with us again soon!