- great location within a 10 minute walk to Powell's books, Whole Foods, loads of bars and restaurants. Felt safe in this area.
- staff were generally super friendly and helpful
- I was in a dorm room with an extremely uncomfortable bed (thin and hard mattress) that was also super noisy whenever I moved. Not a great combination for a good night's sleep.
- The free breakfast consists of a single bagel and a tea/coffee. Better than nothing, but every other hostel I have stayed at on this trip has offered unlimited bagels/bread, plus boiled eggs and fruit salad. No comparison.
- There are only 3 or 4 activities offered during the week. And they are not very appealing at that. There's so much great things to do in this town! How they do not have decent activities organised for every single day is beyond me!More
- Room Service