“Great place for a healthy and satisfying vegan or vegetarian meal in a 60's era new age setting”
Review of Prasad

Prasad
Ranked #217 of 4,813 Restaurants in Portland
Neighbourhood: Pearl
Neighbourhood: Pearl
Reviewed 31 August 2018

This is a multifaceted space that is not only home to the restaurant Prasad, but a place for yoga, massage, and various spiritual and alternative health exercises and practices as well as a gift shop all in one large space. A throw back to the 60's flower power period.

Very casual, it has indoor and outdoor seating. No waiter service; you order and pay for your food at the counter and it is brought to your table when ready. There is a good selection of vegan and vegetarian options on the menu as well as teas, coffees, juices, smoothies and a limited selection of beer and house wines.

I had a rice bowl with beans and vegetables and a glass of the house white wine. Both were satisfying and good.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I live 4 hours away from Portland, but always make a stop at Prasad whenever I visit or pass through. Amazing fresh food, highest quality, some of the best juice and smoothie blends I have ever tried. I honestly forget that it's vegetarian/vegan when I eat there. It's not why I go, and I don't even notice. The service is also great--servers that seem to genuinely enjoy their work and take pride in it (as they should).

Reviewed 8 August 2018

I took a yoga class at the studio this is attached to and then grabbed a smoothie on my way out. Perfect way to start my morning!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We loved this place. I'm not a vegetarian, but the food is sooooo good. Don't be turned away by the fact that it's a vegetarian place. The food is soooooo good. The bowls are so good and aesthetic pretty too. The dragon bowl is a must! The restaurant is located in the lobby of a yoga studio, its quirky, but gives it atmosphere. It was March when www visited, but there restaurant is equipped w large garage doors that can be rolled up in nice weather. It has to be beautiful to sit there when the weather is warmer. A little pricey, but worth it, and a bowl and cup of soup will fill you up for lunch and well into the dinner hour. We really didn't have a large dinner that night. There was no need for anything big after that lunch.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

LOVED all of the options I had for breakfast. The gluten-free massive pumpkin waffle with cashew cream is soooo delicious!!! Small space for seating but I still found a place to enjoy my meal without feeling rushed.