“A great lunch!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 19 February 2015

Took my partner here for a birthday lunch. The food is very nice - great comfort food. The malts and sodas had an fantastic selection and I can recommend them.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

I cannot speak when it comes to Blueplate. I dream about it and salivate whenever I think about it. I plan trips to Portland based on arriving before they close for the day. The sliders are killer. The Yukon gold potatoes are comfort food deluxe. The sodas are refreshing. Simple menu, but perfect. LOVE Blueplate!!!

Reviewed 22 January 2015

Jumped in on recommendation of Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. Such a little entrance, I had to look it up on my app and found I was standing right in front! The meal was absolutely special. I had the southwest sliders, and the burger was fresh, interesting and so good I ate too much. The side potatoes were perhaps the best, and I love potatoes so that's saying something. Cool people, tiny and informal. Really a neat find for either locals or travelers.

Reviewed 24 October 2014

I stopped by for lunch at the Blueplate. I have read about the Reuben Burger and wanted to try it. The burger had great taste with plenty of sauerkraut along with the Russian dressing on Texas toast. I was waited on right away and the service was fast. The total with tip was $12.

Reviewed 23 September 2014

This place is so perfect, except for the hours that they are opened. I was lucky enough to be off from work with my mom to give this place a try during lunch one Friday. The atmosphere is so old school soda shoppe and the staff is super friendly and great with recommendations. We had the sliders and the meatloaf special with the bacon gravy...oh boy! I believe both of these dishes were on Triple D, and rightfully so! We enjoyed every last heartattack on a plate bite and washed it down with two house made sodas. If I ever find myself free during the week during the 5 hours they are open I will definitely pop in here again.