“Nice venue and great staff”
Review of Wonder Ballroom

Wonder Ballroom
Ranked #13 of 49 Concerts & Shows in Portland
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great intimate venue to see a show. This is the second show I've seen there and always can see the performers with no problem.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

My excitement level was at all-time high for Chronixx/Jah 9 live in concert. My experience with the Wonder Ballroom is limited as not many acts play there that I am familiar with. I showed up while the pre-show DJ was warming up the crowd.

I inform you that the Wonder Ballroom is in "progressive" Portland, the largest city in a state that recently legalized recreational marijuana. This artists also are devout Rasta. I entered the venue, had to check bags as I was traveling, and took my place on the dance floor next to others. I hadn't gotten fully Irie before entering the venue, so I decided to risk taking a few low-key puffs from my pipe. A security guard was on me in a minute and escorted me out of the venue.

If a venue doesn't allow the enjoyment of herb at a reggae concert in a State where herb is legal, than I don't want to attend that venue or support it in any way!

1  Thank SrVago
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

This was our first time to see a show here. It is a dated building , but a very cool vibe with stairs that go downstairs to The Bunk room where you can grab food.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

The Wonder Ballroom was the perfect venue for the Ginuwine concert. We had so much fun. Much better than the Crystal Ballroom for sure. Parking is a bit sketchy, but that is the only negative.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 April 2016

Great 21+ show. Sound quality was fantastic though pretty loud compared to other indoor shows I've been to at the front. Door staff, bartenders, and security were all very nice. Only one bathroom in the entrance so the line can be a bit long at times. Other than that, overall great venue.