“Very nice venue!”
Review of Wonder Ballroom

Wonder Ballroom
Ranked #168 of 480 things to do in Portland
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Went to see Boombox, was great show. Nicely seperated adult/minor section. Downstairs bar & smoking section for 21+. Not sure where minors went to smoke or if there's an area. Good sound and ample space to dance.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

Great facility. Plenty of space for a crowd but no sound issues and good view from the balcony. Venue staff polite and professional. Great time.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

The place itself is nothing special but the sound system was good and so was the concert experience. What I find odd was the crowd separation between younger and older concert-goers. It looked like you could get to a part of the hall were they served drink only if you had a stamp on you hand. Even though I am old enough to have a drink this had put me off so I didn't even try to get a beer. Taking pictures was also forbidden.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

First time seeing a show at this venue last week with my step daughter. From first impressions I thought the floor area was smaller than Roseland but cleaner. They had a large area marked off for drinking. I had wished I was able to purchase a beer to enjoy while watching the show but was unable to given that my daughter was not allowed into the area and beer was not allowed out. I was a little surprised they didnt have a area set up to sell water/pop for the under 21 crowd. They did however have a free set up of water which many people took advantage of. They had one Fan blowing air around which was not nearly enough. After the show started the room felt like it was 90 degrees. Both myself and my daughter were on fire hot. Better ventilation would of been greatly appreciated. I didnt notice problems with the lighting as others mentioned. I would reccomend this venue for a close up concert experience but would advise to dress light especially in the warmer months. Parking was off street but easy enough to locate a spot that was not too far away on the side streets.