1,187 results
All reviewselmer's restaurantsandy blvdbest westernsbreakfast burritogreat place to staynice breakfastnext morningportland areaeasy accessbed was comfortablehot tubrental carthe breakfast areashuttle servicefresh fruitdesk clerkfree shuttle
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Very accommodating with very friendly and helpful staff. Will not hesitate to recommend the hotel to anyone. Every time we visit Portland, Oregon we shall stay at this hotel. We have been visiting Portland for a number of years and our stay at the BW-Pony Soldier was never disappointing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Even just for a convenient stay overnight at the airport, I find this hotel so depressing and poor value. There are certainly much more attractive lodging options around the airport. The hotel is so dated it hardly provides a refreshing rest after a long flight. The view from the hotel is also depressing which makes you want to hit the road as early as possible.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Kiran A, General Manager at Best Western Pony Soldier Inn - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

I am sorry for your unpleasant stay at our hotel. We are currently renovating the rooms at our property. Next time, just call us and ask for our newly renovated rooms if they are available.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I don't know if this Best Western Plus hotel is new but it looks new. There is easy access to visit and it is close to the Portland International Airport. The service was excellent as we arrived early and had to stay one night and leave very early the next morning to catch a flight. Unfortunately we did not have the opportunity to have the hot breakfast but based on other Best Western experiences I am sure it would have been excellent. We had a view room of the pool. The sound from the airport was not very noticeable so the hotel must have good sound proofing. We will likely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017

See previous detailed remarks. Additional Training regarding the unwelcome and inappropriate use of "ElderSpeak" is recommended for Front Desk staff at the BW Pony Soldier Inn, PDX. I am not your "honey," and do not appreciate the patronizing, offensive aspects. Call me by my name, or not at all.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This was a great choice for me as I was traveling alone and needed to be near the airport. The Pony Soldier exceeded my expectations and then some. I felt so comfortable and safe staying there. All the amenities were provided and the staff was very courteous and helpful with directions. I would happily stay here again and I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo