US$ 260
US$ 227
US$ 170
Official Website
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 212/night.

Hotel deLuxe(Portland)
US$ 284
US$ 203
Official Website
US$ 256
US$ 218
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 277/night.

US$ 288
US$ 185
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 222/night.

US$ 157
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

Park Lane Suites & Inn(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$ 195
US$ 176
Hotels.com
Nordic Inn and Suites(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 111
All reviewsdivision streetother guestsgabriel garcia marquezfresh bagelstwo nightsclaw footcontinental breakfast iswithin walking distancefew blockshawthorneneighborhoodprivacydistrictlaundryrepairpdx
Reviewed 1 June 2016

quiet, affordable, convenience location. best value for the money.
The restaurant near by is very very good!
highly recommanded
will visit again for sure
the stairs are a bit noisy after midnight
overall it's a good motel

Room Tip: quiet, affordable, convenience location
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Coming out to Portland was a spontaneous get away for the night. I was visiting friends near Reed College and did not want to stay down town or near the airport. This guesthouse was in a perfect location. It was very convenient to make a reservation on-line. Instructions are sent to you via email regarding front door entry and where your room is located. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. I enjoyed my stay very much. One of the reasons I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is this was my first visit. For the first visit it is always nice to be greeted and have someone available to ask questions to about what was nearby. However, I still wouldn't pull a star away for that, but my main complaint was parking. Like I mentioned first time arrival trying to find parking on a busy street and not knowing exactly where to go was a bit inconvenient. Outside of that the place was quaint. The pictures are exactly what the rooms look like. I would recommend the stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank marianastario
Reviewed 18 March 2016

We stayed 3 nights here in the Beverly Cleary room. Loved our room and the location was convenient to my workshop I was attending. However, the parking was not easy. Very little parking nearby but the website said there was convenient and free street parking. I'm disabled (use a cane) so it was rough for me having to walk so far to my car nearly a block away. The Guesthouse was very cozy and great atmosphere but on our 2nd night an older couple checked in and basically took over the kitchen (5-7p cooking the most AWFUL smelling food). The entire house smelled of the wretched stench, even my clothes in my suitcase and the smell kept us up past midnight! Also said couple monopolized the common areas, reading aloud in very LOUD voices and playing the guitar downstairs late into the night and I had to rise early for the workshop. We almost asked for a refund, but the next day they must have checked out so we stayed and the last 2 nights there were awesome!!! Would stay again if I have another workshop in the area.

Room Tip: Conveniently located to walk to very trendy eating establishments.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Kaylene S
Reviewed 9 July 2015

For the cost, you can't beat this location and amenities. The Ken Kesey room is especially nice as it is off to itself in the back and very quiet. Everything is clean and well maintained, and as a bonus the AC kept up with the 100 degree hot-spell we experienced.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and had a lovely time. The house is gorgeous and clean and the 'serve yourself' breakfast is very generous.

The location is perfect. Plenty of quality places to eat nearby and possibly one of the prettiest and most interesting areas of Portland that we saw.

We had a lot of privacy but also had the opportunity to meet other guests over breakfast or in the communal lounge area.

Stayed: June 2015