“Dinner”

Aladdin's Cafe
Ranked #774 of 4,814 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We are in town for the weekend and found this place because of good review's-- we loved it! The third Saturday they have belly dancers and when we walked in a lovely dancer was dancing. Charming! The dinners are reasonable and food so delicious! Loved fresh pita, chickenkabobs and rice. Finished with baklava and Turkish ice cream. Perfection.
Staff so friendly. Made our day in Portland special

Reviewed 21 April 2017

My hubby and I decided to eat here on a whim! We absolutely loved it! What we did was get a variety plate of appetizers and each got a main course so we could try as many different things as possible! The owner was great!!! He added to our fun experience! We look forward to returning again when we are down that way!!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner for two here. Getting to sample several different dishes was terrific. Every single dish was well prepared and tasty from the salad, kabobs, humus, warm flat bread, and through dessert. The staff were warm and gracious and made us feel like we were honored guests in their home. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

A friend insisted I come here because the cuisine is one of my favorites and I was visiting the area. What a delightful place! We were on a time crunch so I was glad the food came so quickly. And what wonderful food! I had the Lunch Lamb Shawarma Sandwich and I absolutely loved the flavors and was very satisfied the rest of the afternoon having had a wonderful, filling lunch.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

The lamb special with plums and apricots was yummy. They warned us it would take 15 min which was fine but then they overcooked the other dishes in our party. Baba ganoush was very good. Too much rice on the plates. Overall ok but not worth going out of your way.