“When based on a recommendation from the people at the Nordic Inn where we were staying”

Elmer's Restaurant - Parkrose
Ranked #156 of 4,850 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Northwest favorite since 1960. Our 25 locally owned Elmer's Restaurants take pride in their communities and source local, farm-fresh ingredients.
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Great food and service. Our server was Rhonda and she was personable and efficient. The place is not the most updated but definitely good food. My husband loves breakfast any time of the day and enjoyed his Cousins Skillet. I had the fish and chips that were delicious. Prices were reasonable and food was hot. The only drawback is the busy highway it is located on makes it difficult to get in and out of the parking lot efficiently.

Kolten L, Guest Relations Manager at Elmer's Restaurant - Parkrose, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Afternoon,

We truly thank you for your feedback and are glad to see you enjoyed your visit to Elmer’s. We love hearing from our Guests and we send each review directly to the restaurant management to be seen. Hope to see you again soon!

Kolten Lindsey
Online Media Manager
Elmer's Restaurants, Inc.
kolten@eatatelmers.com

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Near the airport, this is a lovely place for lunch. Great coffee, attentive service. I had the Northwestern skillet which was delicious, full of veggies and very tasty. Wife had a BLT and liked it too. Would have given it a five except that the men’s room sorely needed servicing. Go here for an inexpensive good meal.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We have had breakfast, lunch and dinner here. The food was great and the service was excellent. I would advise everyone to try it.

Kolten L, Guest Relations Manager at Elmer's Restaurant - Parkrose, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Morning David,

We truly thank you for your feedback and are glad to see you enjoyed your visits to Elmer’s. We love hearing from our Guests and we send each review directly to the restaurant management to be seen. Hope to see you again soon!

Kolten Lindsey
Online Media Manager
Elmer's Restaurants, Inc.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I was cheerfully greeted by the hostess who was helping a customer through the doors and to her car. I was staying at the hotel next door and wanted a lite but late lunch. The last time I ate at an Elmer's in another city was not pleasant and both my husband and I was ill. But I took a chance and was very pleasantly surprised by the service, décor, cleanliness and the meal. I had a skillet dish that was very tasty and just the right portion. The only drawback was the sparse menu of desserts. The server (Jaysha) was personable, efficient, and knowledgeable. She answered my questions and gave me excellent suggestions. If ever in the area again, I will certainly stop for a meal.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Food was good service was ok. Very noisy then a group of 9 young men were seated next to us and the were almost yelling we asked the hostess if she could ask them to tone it down some she just walked away

Been to Elmer's Restaurant - Parkrose? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK