“Lunch time staple”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have always enjoyed Pizzicato and I am happy to be working close by to one. I love being able to walk in for pizza and salad to enjoy in their restaurant, or grab it to go. If you love garlic, which I do, try their hummus platter, or Caesar salad. Just know if you are going to be meeting with anyone after to have a few breath mints. This location is in the heart of PSU Urban Center, but close enough to downtown businesses as well. It can be crowded at lunch time, but the service is still good.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Walked over from Modera hotel; I have to say, the slices on display for sale did not look great--perhaps just dry under the lamps. We ordered a Quattro Formaggi and an arugula pear salad: Wow, both were great. The pizza was satisfying--we wanted to get another one. And, the salad was big---LOTS of it was stuffed in to the little box. We spread the box out like a plate and ate off it (dressing was good, the balsamic). HIT THE SPOT!!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I like New York style pizza with a thinner crust and this place delivers the goods. I had a vegetarian she had the pepperoni and we both had a local IPA. Everything hit the spot for 13.90.
The servers are 'alternative' types but very friendly. Mostly a student crowd as PSU is right next door. Recommended

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Good pizza for good price. It's a basic fast food place, but the pizzas are tasty. If you are hungry it's a good option

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Staff was very friendly but the place was fairly slow at 2pm on a Thursday. Space can be tight if you are eating in the restaurant. I tried the small pepperoni and it was decent but nothing special. The wife tried their Thai pizza and thought it was very good, especially for the uniqueness of it.

Overall I would recommend it but if I came back I would try something other than a basic pepperoni pizza.