“Delish VEGAN food!!”

Nicholas' Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 4,848 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: This is the original Nicholas Restaurant location, serving authentic Lebanese food since 1986.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

This place is amazing!!! Super vegan friendly ... and a dog friendly patio too :)
The line to get into this place never stops!!! I sat on the patio and had no wait.
I had the vegan Arabian Breeze Mezza .... soooo good! I especially loved the cauliflower!! I also loved the pita bread presentation; a huge puffy pita bread on it's own special stand :)
Unforgettable food! Definitely going to re-visit!!

1  Thank Veda R

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Great sampler platters, awesome fresh pita bread! Vegan friendly. Peanut butter chocolate chip baklava! Great friendly staff! Will definitely return when we are in town again!

1  Thank t3downey
Nicholas R, Owner at Nicholas' Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy that you love our pita, it really is yummy! Thank you so much for visiting and dining in with us. We hope to see you again soon when you return!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Brought here by our daughter for lunch. What a marvelous combination of flavors! Their lunch bowls can't be beat. We had 4 different bowls and each was different and delicious! Reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Came on a Monday afternoon after the lunch rush was over. But, I was still barely in time for their lunch specials. The menu has changed since I've even been to their Broadway restaurant. Delicious new bowls and wraps! Service was fast and friendly, food was delicious. Prices were not cheap anymore. (I think I've lost all sense of what's appropriate to charge for lunch!?!) Here's a helpful hint: if you are ordering a bowl to avoid eating bread, tell them not to bring the huge piece of bread to your table, because they will, and then you'll feel obliged to eat so me, ruining your diet!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Parking is very difficult and restaurant on the weekend is very crowded. It is a very tight place... But this should tell you something.. Your patience will be rewarded through an amazing taste sensory journey. The food is simply wonderful and the fresh made pita bread melts in your mouth and they keep bringing it to your table.. Warm.... So be patient if it is crowded. Manager and staff are very helpful.

1  Thank Matthew Y

Been to Nicholas' Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK