“Excellent Lunch”

Jantzen Beach Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Jantzen Beach Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #344 of 4,628 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$ 32 - US$ 80
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hayden Island Dr
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Four of us had a nice lunch here after checking into the hotel. We all ordered different items. One had shrimp and fries, one had the Cuban sandwich and the other two had other sandwiches from the menu. The service was excellent. There is a nice choice of beers and the prices seem fair. All in all I would certainly recommend this place for lunch or snacks. We were told by other customers the breakfast is very good as well.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Had breakfast here with my daughters and we had great service with spectacular views. The food was good and we enjoyed our stay. We will be back and look forward to our next trip.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Very tasty shrimp and clam chowder. Hubby enjoyed the very tender steak. Disappointed they didn't have the bagel and lox that was on the menu in the room but not in the restaurant though. And their room service menu only being available on tv in the room was very inconvenient.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We've had dinner here a couple of times and breakfast recently.
I especially liked the hash for breakfast. For dinner I had fish and chips. I don't recall it being outstanding but not bad either.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My husband and I met up here with visiting family that was staying in the hotel. We had drinks and ordered desserts. My very favorite dessert ever is creme brûlée. It did not disappoint! Soooo good!