Lowest prices for your stay
$118
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline$118
Hotels.com$118
Travelocity$118
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

Needed a clean safe place to stay the night before flying out of PDX. Based on low price my expectations were very modest. Nordic Inn vastly surpassed my expectations. Very clean. Recently renovated. Room was large with a kitchenette. Room was quiet & bed was comfy. Def worth the very reasonable room rate. Thx for a great stay!

Room tip: Request a room away from the street. πŸ‘πŸ½
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Anthony M
Reviewed 22 September 2021

Stayed here for one night and my room was extremely clean and comfortable. Check-in was efficient -- not super-friendly but efficient. The person at the front desk was not wearing a mask, so if you're an immuno-compromised guest, that might be a deal-breaker. I lowered my "service" rating on that count.

Room had small coffee-maker, refrigerator... no freezer, which would have been useful to re-freeze my cooler's ice-bottles. My room was pretty close to the street but once I closed the door it was quiet. Overall place was quite good.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 19 July 2021

Very good, clean motel. Felt safe. The front desk very helpful. The Internet was fast. The location was great too - close to Portland and to Columbia River Gorge! Pity there was ongoing construction next door, so no sleeping in!

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Belle_etrangere
Reviewed 5 August 2020

I needed a place to quietly escape my noisy neighbors for a day or two. This gem was an excellent find. Easily accessed from I-205, if you're flying in PDX is 5 min. away. Downtown is less than 20 min. But the clean comfort! You'll want to order food delivery and enjoy the quiet refuge in this recently remodeled motel inn.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jy2e
Reviewed 3 August 2020 via mobile

This is my third stay at Nordic Inn and it’s always been pleasant each time. Staff are friendly and check in and out if fast. Rooms are cozy and reasonably priced for your staff. Not much close by but a few restaurants options in the area, which is really quiet.

Date of stay: September 2019